Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

I'd be very surprised. I mean, I know he's turning 31 and is coming off a torn meniscus. But I have to figure someone will offer him more than us for a bigger role than he'd have here. He'd have to be hardcore ring chasing and not caring if he starts or not.

As for Wallace, i'd by lying if I said that after I saw Dane sign for what he did in Carolina, that this wasn't my first thought. McDermott, and in turn Beane, place a ridiculously high value on Defenders who have experience in McDermott's system under McDermott. That combined with where we're at financially and the amount of money we're probably willing to pay for the role of Outside CB4 - Wallace, unfortunately, makes a lot of sense.

doesn’t he line up all over the DL?  He can rush from DT on passing downs

4 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I'd be very surprised. I mean, I know he's turning 31 and is coming off a torn meniscus. But I have to figure someone will offer him more than us for a bigger role than he'd have here. He'd have to be hardcore ring chasing and not caring if he starts or not.

A meniscus injury isn’t a major deal …

I doubt the Bills would pay him more than what they paid DQJ - so let’s say 8m…

What would be get elsewhere- $11-12 maybe ?

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

A meniscus injury isn’t a major deal …

I doubt the Bills would pay him more than what they paid DQJ - so let’s say 8m…

What would be get elsewhere- $11-12 maybe ?

incentivize the crap out of it then! 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Alright here's what I just heard on Arik Armstead - we asked him to give us last dibs to match his best offer. But there are ~10 teams in on him.

oh wow. He needs to listen to his wife! Bring her home!

Edited by Warriorspikes51

Just now, HappyDays said:

Alright here's what I just heard on Arik Armstead - we asked him to give us last dibs to match his best offer. But there are ~10 teams in on him.

I'd expect that to be true with most Free Agents. But with guys who have a really big market like that, odds aren't great our offer is going to match or beat their best offer.