Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, TBBills Fan said:

Carolina: signs guard to $100 million contract.  But wait, we have signed another guard for 50 million

The rest of NFL: guard signs for 19 million 

Scrapped their whole defense whilst they’re at it… TF are Canales & Morgan doing out there???

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Damien Lewis was great as Bobby Axelrod in Billions and Nicholas Brody in Homeland.  

Also as Dick Winters in Band of Brothers he one of my absolute favorite actors.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Beane, multiple meaningful external players tomorrow please

With what money the plan is to retain the same guys that disappear and wilt when the playoffs arrive for as long as possible call it being competitive secure jobs for everyone and we continue to be the loveable losers.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I want another safety, but I am looking at the spotrac list and almost no one is gone. 

Exactly why we can be patient. Bet half of the guys available now will still be available after the draft. Play the long game and we could be sitting pretty getting some huge impact players on the cheap wanting to win a Super Bowl. 

How crazy would it be to get Khalil Mack, Keenan Allen and Nick Chubb all on one year reasonable deals after the draft. It’s a pipe dream maybe but possible with how expensive they are. I could see LAC and CLE releasing them to free up money

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Draconator said:

Another guy I put up as a sleeper in his draft class. UDFA turned paid second contract. Congrats kid. 

30 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I want another safety, but I am looking at the spotrac list and almost no one is gone. 

I think Geno Stone went, right? Byard went, McKinney went and Savage went. So some names did come off the board. It has thinned out a bit.