Jerry Jeudy Traded to Browns

The Browns are so interesting to me. They have a ton of talent and the worst contract in history. Does Watson stink now? Will he ever be the guy that he was 5 years ago? If he’s 80% of that guy, they’re a Super Bowl favorite. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Browns are so interesting to me. They have a ton of talent and the worst contract in history. Does Watson stink now? Will he ever be the guy that he was 5 years ago? If he’s 80% of that guy, they’re a Super Bowl favorite. 

They are hilarious. 

If the Falcons had won the bidding for Watson, he is probably an All-Pro and they have a NFCCG appearance at least. Just to salt the Browns’ fans wounds.

But because the Browns’ won the bidding, Watson inexplicably just stopped being a good-to-great QB, and is now the worst QB-contract in football.

Thats the power of the Browns. No matter what happens, it’s gonna to maximize their pain.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, FireChans said:

They are hilarious. 

If the Falcons had won the bidding for Watson, he is probably an All-Pro and they have a NFCCG appearance at least. Just to salt the Browns’ fans wounds.

But because the Browns’ won the bidding, Watson inexplicably just stopped being a good-to-great QB, and is now the worst QB-contract in football.

Thats the power of the Browns. No matter what happens, it’s gonna to maximize their pain.

They have destroyed so many QBs careers. I don't know how they do it 

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

There's people here who wanted him, but I'm glad the bills didn't grab him. Even for a 5th and 6th, would just seem like repeating past mistakes for the bills. 

What past mistake have the Bills had for 5th and 6th round picks? Tanner Vallejo?

21 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Such paltry compensation. These vet WR’s are costing pennies on the dollar. 

Get one for ourselves and a first round WR and let Josh eat.

Agreed. I see us signing a Mooney type UFA for around $5m and trading up in the 1st for the Wr we want. Beane isn’t using all 11 draft picks and easily had the ammunition to move from 28 to the mid/high teens if Thomas falls to there

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Remember Bills Legend® Corey Coleman?

Yeah I do. Are we considering that some kind of vast mistake lol.

he was traded for a 7th. Our last 7th rounder didn’t even make the team.

Edited by FireChans

12 minutes ago, FireChans said:

What past mistake have the Bills had for 5th and 6th round picks? Tanner Vallejo?

Not speaking of draft picks in particular, just signing re treads. Harty, sherfield, sanders, John brown (to some extent). Let's draft some good receivers. I'm not opposed to getting a guy in free agency or via trade, but I want a guy who can have an immediate impact. Sign a guy like D-Hop and I'll be excited. He can come in and immediately make a difference in the offense 

• Agree 1