NFL Scouting Combine 2024

KingBoots8

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

I love McConkey. I'm a UGA fan (I live just outside of Athens.) He's easily one of my favorite players in the draft.

He'd need to be the second receiver we take, unfortunately, and he'll be gone way before #60. Not to mention some folks here would go apoplectic if we double dipped on receiver the first two rounds. (And to be fair, they'd probably be right about that.)

I think McConkey is going to go in the first round 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

I think McConkey is going to go in the first round 

Yes, I've said in various threads that he is a late first round talent. I will absolutely hate it if he ends up in KC.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

WR 40 Yard Dash Times (Group 2)

Rome Odunze: 4.47, 4.45

Ricky Pearsall: 4.41, 4.42

Ja’lynn Polk: 4.53, 4.52

Brenden Rice: 4.51, 4.5

Brian Thomas Jr: 4.34 👀, X

Jamari Thrash: 4.46, 4.48

Devaughn Vele: 4.54, 4.48

Tez Walker: 4.36, 4.41

Malik Washington: 4.47, 4.52

Isaiah Williams: 4.64, 4.64 

Johnny Wilson: 4.53, 4.58

Roman Wilson: 4.41, 4.4

Xavier Worthy: 4.25, 4.21 👀👀👀🎉🎉🎉

Edited by KingBoots8
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Brian Thomas Jr isn't making it to the Bills at 28. I said two days ago he's much closer to Nabers as the # 3 WR imo than he is to my # 5 who is McConkey. We are going to get a 2nd tier guy. Could be Mitchell, legette, mcconkey, coleman etc etc but Thomas aint getting out of the top 20.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Pearsall testing as one of the most athletic guys in the class is not something I expected either. He checked pretty much every box on film aside from the athleticism.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Brian Thomas Jr isn't making it to the Bills at 28. I said two days ago he's much closer to Nabers as the # 3 WR imo than he is to my # 5 who is McConkey. We are going to get a 2nd tier guy. Could be Mitchell, legette, mcconkey, coleman etc etc but Thomas aint getting out of the top 20.

They were just saying the same thing on the broadcast. Don't be surprised to see the Bills go defense 1st. Amd take the leftover second tier guy left in the second like Pearsal or Baker 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Yes, I've said in various threads that he is a late first round talent. I will absolutely hate it if he ends up in KC.

Unlike some here … I’m not going to rule out the Bills taking McConkey at 28… he may not be at the top of their list … but it’s always about who is still on the board when it comes their time to pick …

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

They were just saying the same thing on the broadcast. Don't be surprised to see the Bills go defense 1st. Amd take the leftover second tier guy left in the second like Pearsal or Baker 

If there is a DL worth the pick and that isn’t mainly a 3T (Oliver’s role), it might make sense, but I don’t think there will be a top pass rusher left and there isn’t a massive space eater worth that spot.

It might be smart to trade back into the top quarter of the 2nd and still nab a receiver there and then use the acquired pick to move up some slots with their own 2nd.