Who Built the J6 Capitol Gallows?

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

it was viggo mortensen. he's male.  Walter Mondale gave our commencement speech.  His daughter was in my class.  I'm not aware of any widely known actresses.

I always thought the marriage of Viggo to Exene of X was one of the most improbable celebrity matches. It apparently lasted a whole decade, pretty good by Hollywood standards.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They went after Catherine Herridge over her reporting on the Biden Admin, and now this..

Not surprising that Putin and the Russian State is arresting and jailing reporters who only want to print the truth. Wait......what?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, wnyguy said:

Not surprising that Putin and the Russian State is arresting and jailing reporters who only want to print the truth. Wait......what?

You folks in the America Sucks echo chamber would never dare to read anything other than the tweets from your favorite closet insurrectionists.

And it took me some digging to find this out, but ... did you know that this guy only became a "Blaze journalist" AFTER he invaded the Capitol? That his apparent defense is that on January 6 he claimed that he was an "independent journalist?" That at least 8 other January 6 defendants have claimed that they were they as journalists? That one of them was a lefty "journalist" who has also been convicted?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You folks in the America Sucks echo chamber would never dare to read anything other than the tweets from your favorite closet insurrectionists.

And it took me some digging to find this out, but ... did you know that this guy only became a "Blaze journalist" AFTER he invaded the Capitol? That his apparent defense is that on January 6 he claimed that he was an "independent journalist?" That at least 8 other January 6 defendants have claimed that they were they as journalists? That one of them was a lefty "journalist" who has also been convicted?

Oh well that makes me feel so much better, hang the bastard.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Nobody should be facing arrest like this for being in/at the Capitol that day. 

Legitimate punishment for anyone vandalizing and/or physical violence on that day, agreed. 

Slap on the wrists for the rest of the idiots who got caught up in it, sure. 

What has occurred since is chilling.. and one day, when it flips on your side, don’t ask conservatives to speak up for you.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Lmao.  One of the voices that always parrots the official narrative with absolutely no critical thoughts process, is trying to argue this person was an independent journalist vs accredited,  makes the gestapo arrest over a misdemeanor valid.  

Smh. 

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Don't give them any ideas.  The mob is whipped up.  

Almost no level of separation from what the mob calls this guy vs MAGA.  And MAGA being anyone not 💯 supporting the dnc narrative on every topic. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

What if a Black Lives Matter protester stormed into your place of business, was charged with a crime, and then started blogging about and claimed that he should be exempt from prosecution because he is, after all, a "journalist" who stormed in in his journalistic capacity?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Was this guy a journalist or not? Let's start there.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What if a Black Lives Matter protester stormed into your place of business, was charged with a crime, and then started blogging about and claimed that he should be exempt from prosecution because he is, after all, a "journalist" who stormed in in his journalistic capacity?

Pay attention.  Dem funded lawyers groups and da's got most of these folks out without any charges.  

I guess that would depend on if the guy participated in violence and/or vandalism at my place of business or if he was there simply as an observer to report on the chaos at hand.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Was this guy a journalist or not?

A good question.

I have no idea, because no report has told us what kind of journalism he was doing (if any) BEFORE he entered the Capitol.

All I know is the current Trump-o-sphere reports misleadingly call him "a Blaze journalist," without stating that he became such after the fact.

Just now, wnyguy said:

I guess that would depend on if the guy participated in violence and/or vandalism at my place of business or if he was there simply as an observer to report on the chaos at hand.

Got it.

A blogger is allowed to follow a home invader into your house without consequences.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A good question.

I have no idea, because no report has told us what kind of journalism he was doing (if any) BEFORE he entered the Capitol.

All I know is the current Trump-o-sphere reports misleadingly call him "a Blaze journalist," without stating that he became such after the fact.

Got it.

A blogger is allowed to follow a home invader into your house without consequences.

LOL that's not at all what I said but you go ahead and spin it any way you want. They can can catch this guy, who was there as an an independent journalist, but man, the guy that placed "explosives" is still on the loose. Makes you scratch your head for a second, don't it?

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

LOL that's not at all what I said but you go ahead and spin it any way you want. They can can catch this guy, who was there as an an independent journalist, but man, the guy that placed "explosives" is still on the loose. Makes you scratch your head for a second, don't it?

Simple explanation, not juiced up with all kind of conspiracy theories: they identified the "journalist." Or he identified himself. 

Simple explanation, not juiced up with all kind of conspiracy theories: they identified the "journalist." Or he identified himself. 

ok you got me to laugh at that one.

46 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Pay attention.  Dem funded lawyers groups and da's got most of these folks out without any charges.  

Pay attention. Did I ever say they shouldn't be charged? 

Because yes, they should've been charged for breaking windows, looting, blocking access to public buildings in Portland, etc.

Just now, wnyguy said:

ok you got me to laugh at that one.

So who was the pipe bomber?

Why don't you spend your time tracking down all the footage, etc., just like the "sedition hunters" did with those who stormed the Capitol.

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Why don't you spend your time tracking down all the footage, etc., just like the "sedition hunters" did with those who stormed the Capitol.

Ok I'll start right now, where were you on the evening of Jan 5th and the early morning of Jan 6th 2021?

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Again the FBI seems totally flummoxed in getting anywhere with these investigations.

Pipe bomber? Nada.

Gallows dudes? Zip.

Ray Epps? Leave him alone.

That Finding Qanon has problems with people asking why the premiere law enforcement organization the world has ever known can't solve these cases is, well, not surprising at all.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again the FBI seems totally flummoxed in getting anywhere with these investigations.

Pipe bomber? Nada.

Gallows dudes? Zip.

Ray Epps? Leave him alone.

That Finding Qanon has problems with people asking why the premiere law enforcement organization the world has ever known can't solve these cases is, well, not surprising at all.

You are going to be so disappointed if they ever do find these people.   I so hope it happens.

Somehow the simplest explanation with you is never an option.  If there's any question to a situation your default is police state nonsense.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You are going to be so disappointed if they ever do find these people.   I so hope it happens.

Somehow the simplest explanation with you is never an option.  If there's any question to a situation your default is police state nonsense.   

It’s cuz he’s stupid, can’t reason and feels victimized by an imaginary enemy. There must be some reason for his failure …

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You do realize you're communicating with Karen Psyop, right?

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Given your intellect it’s not surprising that you try to attack me rather than my argument. You’re not any good at that either. 

Amazing!!!!

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It’s cuz he’s stupid, can’t reason and feels victimized by an imaginary enemy. There must be some reason for his failure …

I’m so glad you don’t attack anyone who calls out your BS. 
Incredible!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

An imaginary enemy? There were pipe bombs found in the vicinity of the RNC and the DNC that had they detonated would have made the Capitol riot look like a common jaywalking incident. Surely you can see the significance and importance of this issue?

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

What do you think the odds are of finding these people? Do you find it the least bit curious they haven’t yet been caught?

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What do you think the odds are of finding these people? Do you find it the least bit curious they haven’t yet been caught?

I lean towards not high.  Not through conspiracy but rather it "seems" as they were careful.  You never know though,  it just takes 1 accomplice to spill the beans.

Does your curiosity lead you to believe that the government was in on this?  Or some shady lefties?  

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

I lean towards not high.  Not through conspiracy but rather it "seems" as they were careful.  You never know though,  it just takes 1 accomplice to spill the beans.

Does your curiosity lead you to believe that the government was in on this?  Or some shady lefties?  

With the level of surveillance in DC on any given day, let alone Jan 6, I find it shocking that our top law enforcement people cannot track down the would-be bomber and that there appears to be zero urgency in doing so. It does not inspire confidence at all. I have little interest in a half-scale gallows but would have to think that “crime” is solvable if the will is there. 

4 hours ago, Westside said:

That you lie like a rug with no integrity.

Viggo Mortensen did attend SLU, and he would have overlapped a few years with Fergie.  So he isn't lying that they were there at the same time. 

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

With the level of surveillance in DC on any given day, let alone Jan 6, I find it shocking that our top law enforcement people cannot track down the would-be bomber and that there appears to be zero urgency in doing so. It does not inspire confidence at all. I have little interest in a half-scale gallows but would have to think that “crime” is solvable if the will is there. 

Who was POTUS on January 6? I wonder if he had any influence on that discovery.

20 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Viggo Mortensen did attend SLU, and he would have overlapped a few years with Fergie.  So he isn't lying that they were there at the same time. 

Amazing!!! How far in the sand do you have to bury your head in to believe a person who lies continuously?  

Think of how moronic you have to be to buy that the FBI can't ID the bomber.

They have him on video all over DC. Using a cell phone.....a device that they used the nab hundreds of J6ers...

The data from the pipe bombers phone?

Corrupted of course!

Please.

They have the friggin license plate of the car he got into at the metro station.

Then BOMB SNIFFING DOGS missed the DNC bomb on the morning of J6. Twice!

But sure keep sending swat teams to raid homes and terrorize families of J6 people who trespassed inside the Capitol for a few minutes and then went home.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

FYI. The FBI built the gallows.

I'm sure everyone can imagine any number of simple explanations whereby random MAGA people would be permitted to drive a van up to the Capitol, unload the lumber, construct a gallows, have it all caught on video and never be held to account.

And if you believe that one then I'm sure I can also sell you on the fact that our POTUS, by ALL ACCOUNTS,  communicates better today than he ever did decades ago.

:lol:

It's a cult.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

FYI. The FBI built the gallows.

I'm sure everyone can imagine any number of simple explanations whereby random MAGA people would be permitted to drive a van up to the Capitol, unload the lumber, construct a gallows, have it all caught on video and never be held to account.

And if you believe that one then I'm sure I can also sell you on the fact that our POTUS, by ALL ACCOUNTS,  communicates better today than he ever did decades ago.

:lol:

It's a cult.

The gallows couldn't hang a child and it said "this is art" on it.  It's not even worth talking about.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

The gallows couldn't hang a child and it said "this is art" on it.  It's not even worth talking about.

It doesn't matter if it was a lemonade stand. It was constructed in a prohibited area. If it was actual Trump supporters who were responsible then they would have been made an example of.

Period.

• Agree 1