Trump, Project 2025 and Christofascists seeking to steal our country = Minority Rule

Just now, BillStime said:

Racist and a fkn coward

Why do you hate White people? Why does it seem that hatred of straight White men is the only thing that holds several leftist factions together?

And why should white people not be allowed to coalesce around their identity as White and advocate for themselves as such a group?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Why do you hate White people? Why does it seem that hatred of straight White men is the only thing that holds several leftist factions together?

And why should white people not be allowed to coalesce around their identity as White and advocate for themselves as such a group?

Why are you a racist?

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Her material is getting old.  She's run out of the same tired insults.  It's always "you're a racist", "you're an idiot".  I think the coward one has been in the closet for a bit so I see she's breaking that one out again.  

• Agree 1

Just now, phypon said:

Her material is getting old.  She's run out of the same tired insults.  It's always "you're a racist", "you're an idiot".  I think the coward one has been in the closet for a bit so I see she's breaking that one out again.  

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d778741b719963241c02

Just now, phypon said:

All it’s demonstrating is that “racist,” the chief of sinners in leftist theocracy, is code for “white.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

All it’s demonstrating is that “racist,” the chief of sinners in leftist theocracy, is code for “white.”

You are a racist.

Your collective contributions here align with that observation.

Just embrace it.

Their fake narrative will only fool those already fooled.

It’s always a good reminder to know your enemy's thoughts and end game.

The Left's agenda items are often televised on MSNBC and CNN. MSNBC is by far the worst of the two, and ex-NBC News reporter Heidi Przybyla, now with Politico, demonstrated that Thursday night with her screed against Christianity. 

On 2/23/2024 at 10:06 AM, Big Blitz said:

I’m scared of the right things - the loss of liberty, freedom, and the last refuge on earth where those things are protected.  

Why are you afraid to share which liberties and freedoms you are in fear of losing?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why are you afraid to share which liberties and freedoms you are in fear of losing?

Speech

Religion

Guns

I've seen California 

There’s an entire thread here I’ve bookmarked and kept the receipts of commies on this board saying they absolutely think these aren’t rights and will take them away - namely your trolling **s.  

Border security and security in general 

And of course we’re dealing with people that think rights come from Congress:

But don’t worry.  Argentina and El Salvador are showing the blowback is coming.  

Soon - and this absolutely will be leftists:  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Open mouth, insert foot.  Ass handed to you again!  Tell us a joke...

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Speech

Religion

Guns

I've seen California 

There’s an entire thread here I’ve bookmarked and kept the receipts of commies on this board saying they absolutely think these aren’t rights and will take them away - namely your trolling **s.  

Border security and security in general 

And of course we’re dealing with people that think rights come from Congress:

But don’t worry.  Argentina and El Salvador are showing the blowback is coming.  

Soon - and this absolutely will be leftists:  

The Right Can’t Meme, example 1825114

If Someone Asks Whether You’re a ‘Christian Nationalist,’ What Should You Say?

By JOHN ZMIRAK 

Interrogation-e1708645636290.jpg

Imagine a massive sewage treatment plant that works in reverse. It takes fresh, sparkling water through a vast, convoluted Rube Goldberg mechanism that eats up vast amounts of energy. But finally, after painstaking effort and expense, the plant produces … infectious human waste reeking with toxins. Think of all the twists and turns, ducts and filters, vats and spillways involved. And the men with advanced degrees in white coats and safety goggles who make a cozy living overseeing this facility. It pumps its repulsive product into schools, churches, and homes, whether they want it or not. It just spews out of our showerheads and faucets.

Have you got that mental picture?

Now you understand our media and our culture. You’re welcome.

Sorry, there’s no other way to aptly express the process by which intelligent, educated people transform the most wholesome, innocent, worthy sentiments and ideas into the semblance of deadly poison. But that’s exactly what’s happening in the case of so-called ‘Christian Nationalism.’

There’s a full-on propaganda campaign underway, with massive funding from hostile billionaires and malevolent “charities” that also fund Planned Parenthood, to portray Christians who want to save babies from killing and kids from castrating surgeries as quasi-Nazi bigots who don’t deserve to vote.

{snip}

The sewage aggregation plant keeps pumping, night and day. And its latest product arrives in the form of a scare story in the elite political gossip journal Politico, entitled “Trump allies prepare to infuse ‘Christian nationalism’ in second administration.” The story feverishly warns its readers that a president elected by pro-life, pro-family voters might actually seek to … buckle your seatbelts before you read this … promote pro-life and pro-family policies in office. (Given the track record of Swamp Republicans in past decades, this might well come as a shock to all of us, to be honest.)

The next appalling charge Politico makes is that “Christian Nationalists” believe in a terrifying concept called “Natural Law.” In a tone matching Orson Welles recounting a Martian attack on New Jersey in The War of the Worlds, the writer warns:

Natural law is the belief that there are universal rules derived from God that can’t be superseded by government or judges. While it is a core pillar of Catholicism, in recent decades it’s been used to oppose abortion, LGBTQ+ rights and contraception.

Every bit as shocking, the article cites a prominent “Christian Nationalist” linked to Trump who holds a

more extreme outlook of what a government led by Christian nationalists should propose. In a December post, he called for ending sex education in schools, surrogacy and no-fault divorce throughout the country, as well as forcing men “to provide for their children as soon as it’s determined the child is theirs” — a clear incursion by the government into Americans’ private lives.

Are you hiding under your bed yet?

Are you ready to renounce “Christian Nationalism” and all its works and all its empty promises — as the condition for getting baptized in the stuff our media are spraying?

https://stream.org/if-someone-asks-whether-youre-a-christian-nationalist-what-should-you-say/

JOE BIDEN—CHRISTIAN NATIONALIST?!?!

It would be hilarious to observe the left’s sudden obsession with “Christian nationalism” if it weren’t based on an abysmal ignorance that is itself a grim threat to the continuation of our republic.

I guess Thomas Jefferson was a Christian nationalist for the first sentence of the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence, although in fairness to stupid leftists, they don’t believe in “self-evident truth” either, because they are unable to grasp the meaning of “self-evident” as Thomas Aquinas, Jefferson, Hamilton, and Lincoln learned from Euclid.

But you know who else turns out to be a “Christian nationalist”?

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/02/joe-biden-christian-nationalist.php

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Good luck with your "Crusade" bro

There’s not a huge difference between what Cloud is saying and Islamic fundamentalists looking to establish a global caliphate. Both are incomparable with modern liberal society 

On 2/23/2024 at 7:47 PM, Big Blitz said:

We are officially in uncharted territory.  

All these type of wing nuts seem to forget what this NATION & it's laws were first based on which was the bible . The bible gives you the moral base of laws to be followed but they don't want rules so they make up things like being a Christian Nationalist BS narrative .

HEY LADY THE NATION WAS BORN WITH CHRISTIAN VALUES AT IT'S CORE WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S ON MOST ALL OF OUT MONEY .

But we can see what & where getting away from those basic beliefs has gotten us today .

19 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Replace “God” with “Allah” and see what kind of reaction conservatives would give 

HELLO MINNESOTA !!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

There’s not a huge difference between what Cloud is saying and Islamic fundamentalists looking to establish a global caliphate. Both are incomparable with modern liberal society 

Except the subjugation of women and utter destruction of any other religion, sure

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Except the subjugation of women and utter destruction of any other religion, sure

You read some of the stuff these Christian nationalists want? Half want another crusade, others want to repeal the 19th amendment. 

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You read some of the stuff these Christian nationalists want? Half want another crusade, others want to repeal the 19th amendment. 

Sigh, what percentage of Christians do these nationalists make up? 

What the hell is a Christian national anyway? Fear sells and you my friend are buying.

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Sigh, what percentage of Christians do these nationalists make up? 

What the hell is a Christian national anyway? Fear sells and you my friend are buying.

Probably a decent chunk, to be honest.

A Christian Nationalist is a person who believes that the USA should explicitly one religion - evangelical Christianity - and base all its laws around the Bible. No separation of church and state, no freedom of association or speech. You either follow the Bible or get out. Or worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

A Christian Nationalist is a person who believes that the USA should explicitly one religion - evangelical Christianity - and base all its laws around the Bible. No separation of church and state, no freedom of association or speech. You either follow the Bible or get out. Or worse. 

This all gives you one more boogeyman man to fear. You have my sympathies.

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

A Christian Nationalist is a person who believes that the USA should explicitly one religion - evangelical Christianity - and base all its laws around the Bible. No separation of church and state, no freedom of association or speech. 

I will allow one synapse the opportunity to worry about this nonsense when I hear one person ever mention such a thought.

One can find any manner of internet lunatic videos.

I never have heard any such talk, and I have been a Christian since Baptism and student of the Bible for well over a decade.

Anyone who ever suggested some kind of takeover would be labeled a lunatic in my circle. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Do you see any commonality between this and the American fringe left ideology?  Similar with the distinction being "The State" substituted for God? 

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I will allow one synapse the opportunity to worry about this nonsense when I hear one person ever mention such a thought.

One can find any manner of internet lunatic videos.

I never have heard any such talk, and I have been a Christian since Baptism and student of the Bible for well over a decade.

Anyone who ever suggested some kind of takeover would be labeled a lunatic in my circle. 

guessing u haven't been around many fundamentalists and they aren't included in your circle.  do u believe in a literal interpretation of the bible?  Many MAGAs do.

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Replace “God” with “Allah” and see what kind of reaction conservatives would give 

A bad one, naturally. And rightly so. America is historically a nation founded by deists and Christians, particularly protestant Christians.

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

guessing u haven't been around many fundamentalists and they aren't included in your circle.  do u believe in a literal interpretation of the bible?  Many MAGAs do.

As someone without much skin in that particular game, there's not much point in half-assed religion, which is what non-literal interpretations of a text that demands a literal reading results in.

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

As someone without much skin in that particular game, there's not much point in half-assed religion, which is what non-literal interpretations of a text that demands a literal reading results in.

Given that allegory was a common form of literature among old testament writers and that parables were extremely important in the new testament, what you say here is just plain ignorant.