Trump, Project 2025 and Christofascists seeking to steal our country = Minority Rule

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

If that is true, it is the most wasteful payment in history.

He is totally wasting his time.

It's like a seven year old telling you what ETF to invest in.

A comical waste.

If you look he has been here on a football web site since 2020 and has over 33k posts & i have been here since 2010 & have a little over 10k posts mostly on the football side & i don't think i can remember seeing 1 post from him about football EVER !! 

Which to me SCREAMS agenda and he is always here no matter what time . I've been on later in the day & early in the morning & if i post a reply to something he has put on here it's doesn't take long for him to post a picture of the orange man .

Then even if the subject has absolutely nothing in any way to do with him he will post something to bring it back to him and if he isn't getting paid he has a definite obsession & hatred for Trump . I can't imagine his family going to visit and if they did by some chance vote for Trump you know he was one of those talked about that would excommunicate family members because of it ...

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m scared of the right things - the loss of liberty, freedom, and the last refuge on earth where those things are protected.  

Now that you’re back and you failed to answer my question - what liberties are you losing?

6 hours ago, Doc said:

You'd think Soros could/would pay better than $15/hour...

isn't that a play on the 2017 article we saw? 

Two days before President Donald Trump arrives in Phoenix for his first "outside-the-swamp" rally in Arizona, a phantom Craigslist ad popped up. 

“Actors needed,” it read.

The ad, posted early on Sunday, wanted to hire people to pose as Trump supporters for the rally, with “minorities especially desired to hold pro-Trump signs, cheer on command, and show diversity.” 

Those interested were asked to reply with a head-shot photo and a resume. The rate? Ten dollars per hour to stand in Phoenix’s predicted 105-degree heat Tuesday. 

After 30 minutes, the post was deleted. Four hours later, it popped up again. Five minutes later, it was gone again

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Now that you’re back and you failed to answer my question - what liberties are you losing?

Freedom of association, for one. Gone for 60 years now. 

By the way, what do you fools think the Constitution means when it says “our posterity?”

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

We are officially in uncharted territory.  

It’s almost as though these Christian nationalists believe that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights. 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

isn't that a play on the 2017 article we saw? 

Two days before President Donald Trump arrives in Phoenix for his first "outside-the-swamp" rally in Arizona, a phantom Craigslist ad popped up. 

“Actors needed,” it read.

The ad, posted early on Sunday, wanted to hire people to pose as Trump supporters for the rally, with “minorities especially desired to hold pro-Trump signs, cheer on command, and show diversity.” 

Those interested were asked to reply with a head-shot photo and a resume. The rate? Ten dollars per hour to stand in Phoenix’s predicted 105-degree heat Tuesday. 

After 30 minutes, the post was deleted. Four hours later, it popped up again. Five minutes later, it was gone again

Is there a screen shot of it?

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Freedom of association, for one. Gone for 60 years now. 

Oh really? How so? Do you miss your hood?

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

By the way, what do you fools think the Constitution means when it says “our posterity?”

Future generations.

55 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The state does not provide the rights.  

Yup, they're going after the Christians next and they are going to go all out.  It's insanity what these people are doing.  Although, I think it's even worse how many people fall for it and join their ranks.  We all know the few posters on this board that fit that category.  Those posters don't understand that this is all by design and at some point they will be a target too.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh really? How so? Do you miss your hood?

“Bake my cake or suffer the consequences, bigot.”

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Future generations.

“When the men who wrote the Constitution said ‘our posterity’ what they really meant was millions of people from India, China, Venezuela, and Somalia.”

2 hours ago, phypon said:

Yup, they're going after the Christians next

So much projection - no one is coming for Christians you idiot.

Reality check: The First Amendment states "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

foh 

• Disagree 1

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So much projection - no one is coming for Christians you idiot.

Reality check: The First Amendment states "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

foh 

i guess you didn't view the post I quoted, now did you.  Don't you have a hole to crawl back into somewhere.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The iron law of projection ∆∆∆∆

It is absolute.

Useful idiots know nothing else.

The government isn't coming after churches you idiots!

😂

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The iron law of projection ∆∆∆∆

THE IRON LAW OF WHAT? lmao - I love all these catch phrases - makes them feel so mighty - lmao

No one is stealing YOUR RIGHTS you idiot.

On 2/23/2024 at 10:06 AM, Big Blitz said:

I’m scared of the right things - the loss of liberty, freedom, and the last refuge on earth where those things are protected.  

Why are you afraid to share which liberties and freedoms you are in fear of losing?

Cmon - speak up - show us who you really are. 

49 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It just keeps proving the rule.  LMAO.  

What a dolt. 

It cannot do otherwise.

It's the iron law of woke idiocy.

It only knows woke idiocy.

Therefore...

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why are you afraid to share which liberties and freedoms you are in fear of losing?

Cmon - speak up - show us who you really are. 

after a few years of mask mandates and vaccine mandates and travel restrictions and schools being shut down and ...

Short memory???

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

after a few years of mask mandates and vaccine mandates and travel restrictions and schools being shut down and ...

Short memory???

Who was POTUS when it hit our shores?

And no - you’re not bailing out @Big Blitz.

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Yeah no, they said the “creator,” not specifically Jesus. This is a common Enlightenment principle and is most often seen in the transcendentalist philosophy (Emerson, Thoreau, etc) 

Hell, in the Treaty of Tripoli, John Adams even specifically wrote that the U.S. is not a Christian nation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Gosh, I was just coming to terms with having nazi’s lurking around every corner and hiking trail and those Soccer Mommies for Hate. Now I have to be afraid all over again? Christofascists/Christonationalists sound so scary!

Edited by JDHillFan
Poor spelling due to fear
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

On 2/24/2024 at 7:35 AM, LeviF said:

“When the men who wrote the Constitution said ‘our posterity’ what they really meant was millions of people from India, China, Venezuela, and Somalia.”

Thank God people like you are being rEpLaCeD.