What is your unpopular Bills opinion?

Mikie2times

57 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Derrick Henry would help this team make the SB 

It doesn't matter when Baltimore, who is looked at as a bigger contender than us, is under the cap, wants him desperately, and will offer him the unquestioned Starter role, is in the mix.

Even if Beane wanted to pay his price, which I doubt having Cook in house and still being 41m over the cap, he'd still choose Baltimore over us.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

It doesn't matter when Baltimore, who is looked at as a bigger contender than us, is under the cap, wants him desperately, and will offer him the unquestioned Starter role.

Even if Beane wanted to pay his price, which I doubt having Cook in house and still being 41m over the cap, he'd still choose Baltimore over us.

Why you always have to come around and tell Warriorspikes51 Santa Claus isn't real?

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

It doesn't matter when Baltimore, who is looked at as a bigger contender than us, is under the cap, wants him desperately, and will offer him the unquestioned Starter role, is in the mix.

I don’t expect him to sign here. But, if he did I think it would be very impactful for playoff games

7 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I don’t expect him to sign here. But, if he did I think it would be very impactful for playoff games

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion.

But the talk of Henry is a waste of time. He was the #2 Rusher in the NFL last season. He's not going to go somewhere where he isn't the unquestioned Starter.

And when you have a Pro Bowl RB in house already, you're not going to pay what it costs for Henry to have a 2nd Pro Bowl RB - even if he wanted to. Doubly so when you don't have any money and have a ton of other holes.

There's a reason it's not talked about anywhere but on this board. It doesn't really make sense for either party. And Baltimore's probably already asking for the measurements for his new Purple jersey.

7 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Why you always have to come around and tell Warriorspikes51 Santa Claus isn't real?

I'm just trying to get him to appreciate what'll be under the Tree on Christmas morning. All he ever talks about day and night is a PS5, the newest iPhone, and that top of the line Gaming Laptop. 

There will be some pretty nice gifts for the kid to open. But money's been tight for mommy and daddy this year and he's going to be pretty unhappy when he's unwrapping them and the best we can possibly do doesn't come close to his expectations.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 pages of thread Holy Cow a lot of us have some unpopular opinions in here WHOA Who Knew?

Mine may have already been mentioned up thread Im not sure.  I am guessing it would be unpopular because it would look outrageous and Audacious BOTH

How about making a Bill jersey out of zubaz fabric. The pants colors could be any of he 3 main colors.White helmet

You KNOW that would sell as merch too.

Mario Williams was a big disappointment overall as a Bill.  When he was signed I was ecstatic.  I thought the fanbase was getting Bruce Smith 2.0 

His first year he was all right at best and really only had two good years here in the Marrone/Schwartz era.  

13 hours ago, I Am The Liquor said:

If the Bills win that game, they would have won the Super Bowl.

In that SB the Rams beat the Bengals, who had beaten the Chiefs, who had beaten the Bills. Not to say it couldn’t have happened, but the Bills winning it all is a lot to assume. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, JimBob2232 said:

Leslie Fraser was actually a good defensive coordinator and got a raw deal.

Josh Allen vomiting before games is disgusting

Ranch is good with wings.

I don’t like ranch on my wings. Love a good blue cheese on them - and on the accompanying celery. It it absolutely the way to go. On this I am not flexible. But, oddly, I love wing dips that are made with ranch but never cared for the ones made with blue cheese. shrug

Edited by BarleyNY

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Josh Allen will go down in history as the greatest QB to never win a Super Bowl, taking the honor from Dan Marino…

Yeah, well, Sal Vulcano is the 4th best Impractical Joker and should have been replaced by Joey Fatone YEARS ago. So, there.

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1