Chiefs are just better than the Bills

It is so sad but the inescapable truth is they are just better. 

Almost across the board they are just better with the exception of a few spots

HC Reid over McD

OC Reid over Brady

DC Spag over McD

QB probably a push because I love Allen as my QB but even there Mahomes is probably better

OL Bills improved but Chiefs are better 

TE until he retires Kelce is the best

WR Diggs is probably still the best and as a group Bills are probably just as good or better than the Chiefs

RB Cook is the best RB between both teams 

DL Jones is in the conversation for best DL in the league and their group is far better than Bills

LB With a healthy Milano this is one position Bills may be better

Secondary nickel is a push but as a group they are better and younger 

Kicker they have the best in the league and now Bass is a huge concern for next year

Punter who cares

Ownership Hunt family is iconic. Pegula saved the Bills for Buffalo. Push. 

As I've said repeatedly, our only hope is Allen being superhuman and willing the team to a win. Even then it might take a lucky bounce to beat them when it matters.

The parallels to Brady/Belichick and Manning/Dungy are sickening.  

I will put my faith in Allen and hope he delivers!!!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

8 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

HC Reid over McD

OC Reid over Brady

DC Spag over McD

QB probably a push because I love Allen as my QB but even there Mahomes is probably better

WR Diggs is probably still the best and as a group Bills are probably just as good or better than the Chiefs

DL Jones is in the conversation for best DL in the league and their group is far better than Bills

Kicker they have the best in the league and now Bass is a huge concern for next year

Punter who cares

As I've said repeatedly, our only hope is Allen being superhuman and willing the team to a win. Even then it might take a lucky bounce to beat them when it matters.

The problem with saying cook is the best RB, he coughs the ball up like no one's business. I'm tired of the drops in particular 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I think we're better than them. We just don't play like it in the big moment in the playoffs. We can beat any team in the league when we don't beat ourselves 

and what over the history of the McDermott/Allen led Bills do you think will change. It’s literally the reason they didn’t have the 1 seed this year like the other years. Blowing games they had no business losing

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I think we're better than them. We just don't play like it in the big moment in the playoffs. We can beat any team in the league when we don't beat ourselves 

which is why we are not better than them

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

and what over the history of the McDermott/Allen led Bills do you think will change. It’s literally the reason they didn’t have the 1 seed this year like the other years. Blowing games they had no business losing

And the funny thing is we actually end up getting to host KC in the playoffs this year and it still didn't matter 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I didn't say it was gonna change. I'm just saying we are the better team that doesn't play like it in the bigger moments against them

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

literally?

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

which is why we are not better than them

Not beating them in the playoffs doesn't mean we're not better. I would argue we were better team in 2021 in 13 seconds and I would also argue we were the better team this year. We should have won both games against them. Shooting yourselves in the foot doesn't mean they're better 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I didn't say it was gonna change. I'm just saying we are the better team that doesn't play like it in the bigger moments against them

The bold right here says we are not better. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Not beating them in the playoffs doesn't mean we're not better. I would argue we were better team in 2021 in 13 seconds and I would also argue we were the better team this year. We should have won both games against them. Shooting yourselves in the foot doesn't mean they're better 

doesn't mean we're better. They keep beating us in the playoffs...at home and on the road....that means they are the better team. They have also won the last 2 Superbowls....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

19 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

HC Reid over McD

OC Reid over Brady

DC Spag over McD

Punter who cares

Well to be honest they are better than 31 teams.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The bold right here says we are not better. 

Jesus Christ. just because we shoot ourselves in the foot doesn't mean we aren't better. Both 13 seconds and the playoff game against them this year would have been ours if a few plays go different. How many teams can say they went into Arrowhead 3 years straight and beat them? Not many

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Success breeds success.  You gotta get that breakthrough.  Until we do it - it’s going to loom over our heads.  But once we do it - it will be 50/50 who will win.  We’re right there.  Our talent is on par. The difference is they know they have been there before and they know they can win. We know they have found a way to beat us every time it matters.  It’s not talent. It’s mindset. And that’s hard to overcome.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Yea literally don’t lose to Zach Wilson, Max Jones and have 12 men on the field and their 14-3 and the # 1 seed this year so yes

literally is an overused word and rarely used correctly

• Thank you (+1) 1

No arguing the Chiefs have been better but is not like the gap is huge between the two teams. Team needs to work on executing better come crunch time. Stinks their defense covered up some of the offensive inadequacies this season. However, the Chiefs are setup well into the future so you hope you can steal a Super Bowl or two during Allen's prime. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, nucci said:

doesn't mean we're better. They keep beating us in the playoffs...at home and on the road....that means they are the better team. They have also won the last 2 Superbowls....

13 seconds we shouldn't have lost. We were the better team that lost on a coaching blunder. This year, for the 3rd year in a row, we went into their house and beat them. If a couple plays go differently in the playoff game, we win. Plain and simple

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.