Super Bowl LVIII game thread.

TBBills Fan

16 minutes ago, Process said:

Get pressure on Patrick he folds. Biggest disappointment of the Bills season was our fully healthy d line not even sniffing him in the playoffs. 

I mean, I agree with the sentiment of having everyone on hand and them underperforming.

But considering Floyd wasn't a hundred, Daquan wasn't having the same impact he was prior to the injury he had returned from, Phillips was lost for the year, and Von never came close to sniffing 100% all year - "fully healthy" isn't completely accurate.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Looked like a bad spot. Knee wash down and the ball was right at the yard to gain marker. Spotted at least a yard short. 

I think 100% they would have adjust that spot. Then they rush push for a first or get the first with the new spot

Just now, HappyDays said:

The reason I've really grown to dislike this regime is they've made Allen appear to be an entire tier below Mahomes to the point that even many Bills fans believe it. If we had the Chiefs defense we'd be playing right now and I bet Allen would be playing much better than Mahomes has.

Kyle Allen would be playing better than Mohomes right now

Just now, HappyDays said:

The reason I've really grown to dislike this regime is they've made Allen appear to be an entire tier below Mahomes to the point that even many Bills fans believe it. If we had the Chiefs defense we'd be playing right now and I bet Allen would be playing much better than Mahomes has.

Yeah man. Pretty tragic that they wash out the play of his post season career because of the losses… If you expand it to the same amount of games he’s going toe to toe with Pat. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.