Diggs cryptic comments - 2024 edition

Einstein

8 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

he followed it up with a question about someone’s braids. It’s nothing

Does he have a tweet quota? Like say he has a question and then ask the question in the same tweet?

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

says the person doing the exact same thing as the rest of us…..

No, I'm not looking though a grown man's social media account and trying to decipher meaning like a loser

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Oh dear. Would be so funny if he did just to troll that person

I just looked and that is actually him. It’s at the top of his replies in his most recent post

I can't believe the woman asked that. I'm going to find your instagram, find a recent post that has nothing to do with your work, then ask you to take a pay cut publicly.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

I can't believe the woman asked that. I'm going to find your instagram, find a recent post that has nothing to do with your work, then ask you to take a pay cut publicly.

Yeah, that's a silly thing to do.

• Like (+1) 1

Nobody cares what Diggs diva has to say. By the way X/Twitter is as much a forum for players to mess with fans while keeping their brand in the spotlight. Thats all.. he will be here one more year and I happy about that. Like his play on the whole so glad he’s on the Bills. 

Edited by QLBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/9/2024 at 3:28 PM, Dablitzkrieg said:

No, I'm not looking though a grown man's social media account and trying to decipher meaning like a loser

On 3/9/2024 at 3:33 PM, Dablitzkrieg said:

Yes, pointing at you and laughing

Because that's an ineffably superior use of time? :rolleyes:

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Oh dear. Would be so funny if he did just to troll that person

I just looked and that is actually him. It’s at the top of his replies in his most recent post

I don't think it's a troll or that there means there's an issue. It just goes to what I was saying yesterday. With WR's going for what they're going for, he's not going to volunteer a pay cut that he doesn't have to do and make himself underpaid. He's not in the situation that Von or Knox were in.