Tua expected to sign an extension with Miami this offseason, per Schefter

Roundybout

On 3/4/2024 at 12:02 PM, Saint Doug said:

Too high, but ultimately it’s realistic. Last year he switched agents to the people who got Watson his 100% guaranteed contract. The thing with QB contracts is that they are more so based on the position, rather than the players’ abilities, and also based on how much the last QB signed for. Miami should understand that if they don’t make him the highest paid QB, another team undoubtedly will. We all know how hard it is to land a franchise QB. 

That did not work out very well for the Giants. I hate the “next up, raise the salary bar” concept. But I’ll make an exception in Miami’s case and suggest $65 Mil/year for the next decade or so.   😋

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Dude is a super solid human being and I wish nothing but the best for him personally (except when he plays the Bills).  This would be so much easier if he was a whiney dbag like Mahomes, then I could hate his guts. 

I agree. Such a good dude. Too bad he plays for Miami. Would like to see him in the NFC. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/16/2024 at 2:17 PM, TheWeatherMan said:

Dude is a super solid human being and I wish nothing but the best for him personally (except when he plays the Bills).  This would be so much easier if he was a whiney dbag like Mahomes, then I could hate his guts. 

It’s also easy to not hate him because the Bills are his daddy.

Remember the 2020 blowout where they lost the game in the first Q and couldn’t mount a comeback against backups to make the postseason? Hard to hate something that.

It’s why Pats fans didn’t hate us up til like now. 

• Agree 1

On 4/16/2024 at 2:18 PM, wppete said:

He's got a good voice and a good sense of rhythm but that guitar playing.....eeeek!  (doesn't help that it's over mic'd relative to his voice)

Some folks here got a Brudda from Another Mudda in the replies:  "instead of singing learn to throw better you neanderthal"

On 4/16/2024 at 3:32 PM, Virgil said:

I think he's worth about 75-80 mil per

Alpha touted him as an mvp candidate caliber player in his you can’t win with a top tier wr posts. 

it only seems fair he sets the bar 

Tua is hopefully going to be the highest paid QB in NFL history with over ninety percent guaranteed.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞