The great 83 is turning the big 60. Happy birthday, Andre Reed!

Bad Things

Happy Birthday Andre. Speaking of Andre I wonder if the Bills will retire his number just like they did for Jim, Bruce, and Thurman. I always thought the core of four from those Super Bowl teams was 12,34,78,83.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Gregg said:

Happy Birthday Andre. Speaking of Andre I wonder if the Bills will retire his number just like they did for Jim, Bruce, and Thurman. I always thought the core of four from those Super Bowl teams was 12,34,78,83.

Yeah, it always bugs me that the others are retired but people like Tre' McKitty are walking around wearing #83.

5 hours ago, Gregg said:

My question to Bills fans back in the day was, what's 12345678?  Answer: Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Darryl Talley, and Bruce Smith standing together on the sidelines.

Reed was definitely a great part of those great teams. Happy birthday.

6 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

Reed and Diggs together? What a pair that would have been....

The Bills had Reed and Eric Moulds at the same time.  They were both on the team that got screwed in the Music City Miracle.  Or that failed to properly cover a kickoff, if you prefer.

Happy birthday AR,  

god I’m old…, 🤣

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.