O’Cyrus Torrence makes NFL All Rookie Team

freddyjj

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

LaPorta probably deserved the TE spot, he posted mad numbers for a rookie TE.  Not sure why they picked 2 RB's instead of 3 WR's or 2TE's.  Passing league.

Agree assumed LaPorta would get it if only one.  Wasn't sure if it may be one team per conference or if there's a 2nd team all rookie

• Agree 1

Probably the brightest thing to look forward for next year. Complete continuity and health on the offensive line.

-growth for Cook

-growth for Kincaid

an exciting linebacker core. Milano, Bernard, Williams, and Spector.

Rewatching Dorian in his limited snaps…that dude is explosive and a hammer. He’ll be an exciting player to watch.

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Torrence looked really good. He had some rookie moments, specifically on the inside rush, but I like him a lot. Him and Kincaid are homeruns. 

It is wild how one season can change how you feel about things. Last offseason it felt like the core was just aging and we were gonna need help all over. Now they still have needs but you have this whole new crew coming:

Torrence, Kincaid, Shakir, Cook, Benford, Bernard, & even Brown at RT if your feeling it.

If Beane can have another good draft and get 2-3 good starters they will really be set moving forward again the next 4-5 years

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Kincaid is fine.  He just didn't have the stats of LaPorta.  Torrence is going to improve in his second season.  He may always struggle a bit with quick players who rush inside, but I think he'll improve some.  I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to drop a few pounds to try and get a bit quicker.

https://www.profootballwriters.org/2024/01/23/houstons-stroud-pfwa-rookie-and-offensive-rookie-of-the-year-texans-anderson-defensive-rookie-of-the-year-2023-all-rookie-team-named/

I didn’t see this posted but this is cool. He’s the first Bills rookie since Ed Oliver to make the list and the first offensive lineman since Andy Levitre to make it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.