Ravens vs Texans

aristocrat

6 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Ravens look tough.  Seems to be their year.  Who would have thought they'd be in this position a year ago with all of the Lamar drama.  When will things finally line up for our Bills?

I just don't think the organization are going  to build a team like the ravens or 49ers ...

It's basically Josh Allen carrying the team on his shoulders.

1 minute ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

3 point underdogs I’d guess.  Vegas loves Allen, so wouldn’t spot the Bills more than that.

I agree that Vegas loves the Bills .

It’s hard to say for sure until  we see the Bills tmrw… but assume they win less than 7 … I would say they get 4.5  next week … Ravens had some rust early but looks like they gunna murder the -9.5 today …

Hope we get the chance to see ..

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

A punt return and a few blitzes allowed them to cling on 1st half. But they were never really in the game.

Still a great year for them. Keep stacking good drafts and build around CJ.

The Texans had the momentum before the half. Had they scored a TD there they might have put pressure on Lamar to play "hero ball" which he is terrible at.  But they choked and then missed the FG to really let the Ravens off the hook.

• Disagree 1

No shock the Texans Cinderella ride turned into a pumpkin. The Ravens were/are just a more talented team overall and they were home rested off of a bye week. Bills going to have to go on the road to get to the Super Bowl if they get past KC at home. 

Texans with a few additions via the draft/free agency will be a contender next season most likely. Texans have a decent complement of draft picks (8 picks total one in each of the first three rounds, a pair of 4th round picks, a 5th and a pair of 7th round picks) and 74 million in cap space with 36 players on the roster plus the ability to add about 20-30 million in cap space with some restructures or non-major cuts. So they will at the very least be able to add some pieces via free agency while retaining all or most of their critical pieces. 

Overall I think the Bills if they get past KC can take the Ravens but it won't be easy. 

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

The Texans had the momentum before the half. Had they scored a TD there they might have put pressure on Lamar to play "hero ball" which he is terrible at.  But they choked and then missed the FG to really let the Ravens off the hook.

I never felt that. I felt they were clinging on in an unsustainable way against a better team. 

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

This white hat. Also thought he looked like Steve Carrell in that silly mouse movie. And know that his face is cold he’s speaking through that mic .75 speed playback YouTube. 

I cant tell if I am having a stroke or this just didn't make sense lol

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LarryMadman said:

11 penalties for Houston vs 3 for Baltimore, NFL needs to do something about the terrible refereeing

I think the refereeing has gone exactly how the NFL wants it to go. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.