Very fine people

Here we go again.

Murderous dictators are very fine people

Got that?

Why do you think Trump wants total immunity?

Trump was not and will never be the leader of the free world.

He hates democracies.

Never again.

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

GBgn_6_bMAA5mIF?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The funny thing is how the op of this thread sounds exactly like her.  

Are you disputing what Trump said last night?  Are you that f'n delusional and deranged?

Idiots

Nothing positive to discuss about the Demented Biden presidency.  So, revert to same old tired hack.  Rinse.  Repeat.  Tired.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

Nothing positive to discuss about the Demented Biden presidency.  So, revert to same old tired hack.  Rinse.  Repeat.  Tired.  What a mess.  

Hoax. Just yesterday, you were biching about Biden forgiving student loan debt for teachers, nurses and firefighters. 

Cry harder, Irv. HARDER.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hoax. Just yesterday, you were biching about Biden forgiving student loan debt for teachers, nurses and firefighters. 

Cry harder, Irv. HARDER.

No - it's for bums.  Teacher, nurses and firefighters can find good paying jobs and have paid off their loans.  It's losers like you who seek and take the handouts because you're worthless and weak.  How's your WIC card?  What a mess. 

Drop and give me fifty!

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Irv said:

No - it's for bums.  Teacher, nurses and firefighters can find good paying jobs and have paid off their loans.  It's losers like you who seek and take the handouts because they're weak and lazy.  How's your WIC card?  What a mess.  

You're a mess, Irv. You really are.  Taking your anger out on the most important people in America: teachers, nurses and firefighters. 

Shame on you Nazis.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You're a mess, Irv. You really are.  Taking your anger out on the most important people in America: teachers, nurses and firefighters. 

Shame on you Nazis.

I'm waiting on the fifty.  Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life Billsy.    

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh honey, please stop. You're making a fool of your self.

You better be a broad or don't call me "honey".   Sick.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

Here we go again.

Got that?

He hates democracies.

Never again.

Peace lovers unite!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/19/2024 at 9:11 PM, BillStime said:

Here we go again.

Got that?

He hates democracies.

Never again.

You really need to stop taking everything he says as the gospel he's in your head and we all know it !! ! You took it as him saying those people were "Very fine people" because by him saying that it fits into you every overly biased hatred & opinion of him .

Me on the other hand took it as i believe he meant it to be . These people are scum bags and he in true Trump form was being a wise ass by saying that but you just don't get it & never will !! 

As the old saying goes "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and those that are very savvy/ruthless when it comes dealing with those types & multi BILLION dollar business deals know that & use it to their advantage others like career politicians not so much 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

First off the one with the Nazi shirt on needs to be B word slapped that's just for starters & the one with the flag too !! If they in any way support that BS they need to send them to Russia (preferably Siberia), Korea, China anywhere but here or maybe even a mental institution ! 

I don't know how any human being knowing the facts of what Hitler did could ever get behind such a foul POS group as the Nazi's and if they believe in that a their way of life they are in no way American !! 

The only reason why you are showing it though is because the picture in the back ground which just fits your opinion so post it ! But i'm quite sure that even he as evil as you say he is doesn't want to connected to these ass hats ! I don't know what wing nut raised these people but they need to be slapped too !!

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, T master said:

First off the one with the Nazi shirt on needs to be B word slapped that's just for starters & the one with the flag too !! If they in any way support that BS they need to send them to Russia (preferably Siberia), Korea, China anywhere but here or maybe even a mental institution ! 

I don't know how any human being knowing the facts of what Hitler did could ever get behind such a foul POS group as the Nazi's and if they believe in that a their way of life they are in no way American !! 

AGREE!

44 minutes ago, T master said:

The only reason why you are showing it though is because the picture in the back ground which just fits your opinion so post it ! But i'm quite sure that even he as evil as you say he is doesn't want to connected to these ass hats ! I don't know what wing nut raised these people but they need to be slapped too !!

You were doing so well and then you ran into a concrete wall.

TRUMP IS TELLING US WHO HE IS - I'm just reporting it!

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

AGREE!

You were doing so well and then you ran into a concrete wall.

TRUMP IS TELLING US WHO HE IS - I'm just reporting it!

Oh I'm sure he was the one that made the print in that picture & sent it to the Nazi POS . Your a ass .

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Let’s keep it 100/100

Rosie O’Donnell went bat ***** crazy and now since she loves Trump Trump loves her

You have thrown up on yourself with this post (shocker) and need to study up on your chunky white female “comedians”. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

they are firmly entrenched in the hate movement.  but they want to pretend that their lack of values and decency is rare and the groups aren't really a threat.  wonder why....

Bet you their response is that account is some kind of psyop, because all republicans are very fine people who would never hurt a fly 

59 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Bet you their response is that account is some kind of psyop, because all republicans are very fine people who would never hurt a fly 

Well, I don't see these bozos leading the charge.  but hey.... Jan 6.....short bus

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Trump's buddy, another moral degenerate 

https://www.wsj.com/business/federal-prosecutors-investigate-vince-mcmahon-sex-trafficking-allegations-460a6822

Federal authorities have been investigating sexual assault and sex trafficking allegations against WWE co-founder Vince McMahon, according to people familiar with the investigation. 

Prosecutors in New York in recent months have been in contact with women who have accused McMahon of sexual misconduct, the people said. 

The billionaire resigned last week from the wrestling empire he long ran after former WWE employee Janel Grant filed a lawsuit accusing him of sexually abusing her and trafficking her to other men inside WWE.

McMahon has denied Grant’s allegations and said the federal probe won’t find wrongdoing. He referred to a statement from last week: “I intend to vigorously defend myself against these baseless accusations, and look forward to clearing my name.”

WWE didn’t respond to requests about the probe or about the individual women’s allegations.

Over the summer, federal agents executed a search warrant for McMahon’s phone and delivered a subpoena to him for documents related to any allegation of “rape, sex trafficking, sexual assault, commercial sex transaction, harassment or discrimination” against current or former WWE employees.

The grand jury subpoena, described to The Wall Street Journal, offers the first window into the investigation, which began in 2022. The Journal reported in 2022 that McMahon had made payouts to several women who accused him of sexual misconduct while he was CEO and that prosecutors were investigating the payouts. The subpoena also sought communications between McMahon and these women, including Grant.