Very fine people

26 minutes ago, sherpa said:

For the one billionth time, in direct opposition to your link, he never claimed that neo Nazis or white supremacists that were not from Charlottesville but participated in that event were fine people.

Give it up.

Anybody who still claims that, as your link does, is a completely discredited moron.

You said you were not going to reply to my posts? 

Ergo, you are not to be trusted with the truth, especially when it’s about what your Trump said

44 minutes ago, sherpa said:

For the one billionth time, in direct opposition to your link, he never claimed that neo Nazis or white supremacists that were not from Charlottesville but participated in that event were fine people.

Give it up.

Anybody who still claims that, as your link does, is a completely discredited moron.

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don't bother.  They hear what they want to hear.

Who hosted the rally?

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You said you were not going to reply to my posts? 

Ergo, you are not to be trusted with the truth, especially when it’s about what your Trump said

No, I did not say that, and this is not the first time you have made this false statement, or post idiocy that I support trump.

You continue to lie.   

You asked me a question, and I said I would not respond to your questions, as I don't work for you.

I never said I would not reply or post a response to the stupidity you post, which is unending.

Didn't happen, and I have explained it before.

Anyway, the Trump claim was regarding people who advocated and those who did not,  the stupidity of removing a statue, and he was correct.

There were good people on both sides, and i know a few of them and their arguments, both sides valid.

Never, ever did he advocate any white supremacist or neo Nazi belief, and he made that point clearly, twice, in that discussion.

Always omitted in grossly stupid claims.

People who continue to make that claim identify themselves as idiots.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

No, I did not say that, and this is not the first time you have made this false statement, or post idiocy that I support trump.

You continue to lie.   

You asked me a question, and I said I would not respond to your questions, as I don't work for you.

I never said I would not reply or post a response to the stupidity you post, which is unending.

Didn't happen, and I have explained it before.

Anyway, the Trump claim was regarding people who advocated and those who did not,  the stupidity of removing a statue, and he was correct.

There were good people on both sides, and i know a few of them and their arguments, both sides valid.

Never, ever did he advocate any white supremacist or neo Nazi belief, and he made that point clearly, twice, in that discussion.

Always omitted in grossly stupid claims.

People who continue to make that claim identify themselves as idiots.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

It doesn't matter how many times you share Trump's actial comments.

It. Won't. Matter. To. Them.

Who hosted the rally? Name the group. 

• Vomit 1

57 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Liar. You did, You were crying like a bi tch and said I was mean to you and you didn't want to respond to me anymore and wouldn't and I respected that. So I did not respond to you. 

No class

You are an absolute idiot. and nothing you could ever do would bother me, let alone the absurd claim made in this fantasy.

You had your chance, when you first challenged me, and you hid like a cockroach.

Regarding class, you have no idea.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Here's another very nice person:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/27/kristi-noem-trump-vp-book-killing-dog

Wow, even cat crap is upset by this

Catturd ™

@catturd2

·

Follow

Omg - now my blood is boiling. Remember, I’m a country boy who lives on a ranch . There’s a huge difference between putting an old horse down who is suffering, than shooting a 18 month dog for being untrainable. But then to plug your book at the end. Seriously, is it just me?… Show more

Kristi Noem

@KristiNoem

We love animals, but tough decisions like this happen all the time on a farm. Sadly, we just had to put down 3 horses a few weeks ago that had been in our family for 25 years. If you want more real, honest, and politically INcorrect stories that’ll have the media gasping,… https://pic.twitter.com/bKhpUkchHV

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This guy organized it and applied for the permit.  No doubt he's "very nice" and was certainly on one side.  He led that side.  But he's very nice...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Kessler

This "theme" should be buried.

I live here.

I was extremely aware of what was going on.

The guy you are talking about has been convicted.

The issue began when an anti white racist, who I am sure you or the other two clowns have no idea about, insisted that a statue be removed.

Most folks, for a hundred years or so, had no problem with the statue.

The city council's decision to have it torn down caused the entire thing.

The people who arrived from out of state had this idiotic torch march, reviled by locals.

That led to what happened.

In no objective judgement was Trump talking about neo Nazis or white supremacists being "good people," as he clearly stated twice.

He was talking about people who either advocated or opposed the removal of the statue, which has proven to be a stupid waste of taxpayer money.

Watched it. 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, sherpa said:

This "theme" should be buried.

I live here.

I was extremely aware of what was going on.

The guy you are talking about has been convicted.

The issue began when an anti white racist, who I am sure you or the other two clowns have no idea about, insisted that a statue be removed.

Most folks, for a hundred years or so, had no problem with the statue.

The city council's decision to have it torn down caused the entire thing.

The people who arrived from out of state had this idiotic torch march, reviled by locals.

That led to what happened.

In no objective judgement was Trump talking about neo Nazis or white supremacists being "good people," as he clearly stated twice.

He was talking about people who either advocated or opposed the removal of the statue, which has proven to be a stupid waste of taxpayer money.

Watched it. 

The statue was an issue long before the rally.  Trump never mentioned it before.  But all of a sudden this rally happens and he makes ridiculous comments.  As I recall, trump disavowed scumbag white supremacists a day after he made the very nice people comment.  It was either grossly irresponsible or was purposely ambiguous to make that statement. As far as what happened at the statue, the good students of UVA were on the good guys side:

At the Rotunda,[149] the group encountered a group of about 30 counterprotesters, mostly UVA students, who had locked arms around a statue of Thomas Jefferson. The white nationalists encircled the smaller group of counterprotesters at the base of the statue, and a brawl ensued.[131][147][148][149] Several people on both sides were reportedly hit with pepper spray, and several people were treated for minor injuries.[146] The white nationalists began swinging and throwing their lit tiki torches amid the chaos.[149] It was several minutes before Virginia State Police came to break up the brawl.[147][150]

Who do you expect white supremacists will vote for in Nov?  Why?

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The statue was an issue long before the rally.  Trump never mentioned it before.  But all of a sudden this rally happens and he makes ridiculous comments.  As I recall, trump disavowed scumbag white supremacists a day after he made the very nice people comment.  It was either grossly irresponsible or was purposely ambiguous to make that statement. As far as what happened at the statue, the good students of UVA were on the good guys side:

At the Rotunda,[149] the group encountered a group of about 30 counterprotesters, mostly UVA students, who had locked arms around a statue of Thomas Jefferson. The white nationalists encircled the smaller group of counterprotesters at the base of the statue, and a brawl ensued.[131][147][148][149] Several people on both sides were reportedly hit with pepper spray, and several people were treated for minor injuries.[146] The white nationalists began swinging and throwing their lit tiki torches amid the chaos.[149] It was several minutes before Virginia State Police came to break up the brawl.[147][150]

Who do you expect white supremacists will vote for in Nov?  Why?

First things first.

The event you posted is not what happened on that day. Not sure if that matters, but it is not related to the event of some lunatic from Ohio coming here and killing a local woman.

By the way, the man who served on the city council at the time, who was behind the statue removal, something not at all popular here, is thus quoted:

”I don't like white people, so I hate white snow."

In one, from October 2011, Bellamy retweeted a description of performing a sex act on a sleeping woman and the comment that “if she moan it aint rape.”

“this weekend I’ll be on a whitegirl diet.” He shared the message, then added “a rape charge waiting to happen,” according to the Cavalier Daily. In another tweet, according to the Daily, he wrote that white women “smell like future assault charges n deli meat.”

While serving on city council:

"I really tune out when white people talk in community meetings. I really need to work on that.”

On the day that the woman was killed, I drove by the staging ground of these imported white supremacists, and I commented to my wife that it looked insane, and that something horrible was bound to happen.

It all could have been prevented if the state police force was not told to stand down.

Nobody 

7 minutes ago, sherpa said:

In one, from October 2011, Bellamy retweeted a description of performing a sex act on a sleeping woman and the comment that “if she moan it aint rape.”

“this weekend I’ll be on a whitegirl diet.” He shared the message, then added “a rape charge waiting to happen,” according to the Cavalier Daily. In another tweet, according to the Daily, he wrote that white women “smell like future assault charges n deli meat.”

Sounds like another real nice person.  I read a bit about him.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  Still no excuse for the violent white supremacist rally that they held.  Or for having any ambiguity on who the good guys and bad guys were in the President's statements.  It wasn't the State police that started the fight or staged a rally in anticipation of it.  Blame the nazi scum.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sounds like another real nice person.  I read a bit about him.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  Still no excuse for the violent white supremacist rally that they held.  Or for having any ambiguity on who the good guys and bad guys were in the President's statements.  It wasn't the State police that started the fight or staged a rally in anticipation of it.  Blame the nazi scum.

The rally was from out of towners.

The entire, stupid  remove the statue thing was idiotic, and led by a racist black man with expressed and extreme anti white women views.

He's still around.

Name is Wes Bellamy.

The rest have been prosecuted and found guilty.

Regarding your comment about the state police, I am very familiar with people involved in the police rules of engagement that day, and it could have been prevented.

All of them have been fired or removed.

Trump is not a careful speaker, but there is no ambiguity.

The man stated twice that he was not talking about neo nazis or white supremacists, and he directly expressed his disdain for those, yet it continues to be ignored by political nuts.

The claim of ambiguity is from political hacks who, like you, for political reasons, refuse to read his response.  

"Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

It never ends.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This guy organized it and applied for the permit.  No doubt he's "very nice" and was certainly on one side.  He led that side.  But he's very nice...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Kessler

What a ridiculous post. 

There are nice people on both sides 

does NOT mean everyone on both sides is nice. 

Logic is your friend. 

• Disagree 1

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What a ridiculous post. 

There are nice people on both sides 

does NOT mean everyone on both sides is nice. 

Logic is your friend. 

What a ridiculous post. The organizer is a white supremacist. Most on “his side” were. Do you really think trump meant a couple people on that side were nice people and the rest scum?  It’s like saying the civil war was fundamentally about states rights. Ultimately it’s almost always about money as will be the next civil war:  the haves against the have nots and their corrupt leaders. A familiar story…

• Vomit 1

On 2/10/2024 at 12:45 PM, BillStime said:

Remember when Donald Trump blamed liberal Jews for destroying America?

Remember when Trump dined with Kanye West and Nick Fuentes at Ped o Lago?

Or the Moms for ”Liberty” started sharing Hitler quotes?

Shall we go on?

Oh, I'm sure you will.

8 hours ago, sherpa said:

You are an absolute idiot. and nothing you could ever do would bother me, let alone the absurd claim made in this fantasy.

You had your chance, when you first challenged me, and you hid like a cockroach.

Regarding class, you have no idea.

You are a clown 🤡

Sherpa the Clown!n

17 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What a ridiculous post. The organizer is a white supremacist. Most on “his side” were. Do you really think trump meant a couple people on that side were nice people and the rest scum?  It’s like saying the civil war was fundamentally about states rights. Ultimately it’s almost always about money as will be the next civil war:  the haves against the have nots and their corrupt leaders. A familiar story…

There were lots and lots and lots of people who were protesting the removal of the statue.

I drove past the staging area that the despicable white supremacists were staging to begin their little walk.

I had to stop to allow them to cross the street, with traffic police assistance.

It took about three minutes as I recall for them to cross. Maybe 75 people. 

There were a lot more on the other side of the issue.

All locals.

Some were there to protest the white supremacists, some simply to protest the foolishness of removing the statue.

There were many more on that side.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

There were lots and lots and lots of people who were protesting the removal of the statue.

I drove past the staging area that the despicable white supremacists were staging to begin their little walk.

I had to stop to allow them to cross the street, with traffic police assistance.

All locals.

Some were there to protest the white supremacists, some simply to protest the foolishness of removing the statue.

I certainly appreciate your first hand account @sherpa.

Too bad some posters are too childish to let go of their comforting account.

President Trump specifically condemned the White supremacist protesters, but cowards that they are they won't admit it.

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I certainly appreciate your first hand account @sherpa.

Too bad some posters are too childish to let go of their comforting account.

President Trump specifically condemned the White supremacist protesters, but cowards that they are they won't admit it.

These are very fine people? Trump egged these scums on, lie about it all you want, but this is trump's doing. 

image.png.ef74ec09ee2cf98bbcc0516476aedfc3.png 

Proud boys he told to stand ready 

Yup, very fine people 

image.png.20f996e6dea4f6435e7af4faa7985c74.png

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, sherpa said:

All locals.

A very different report from a very different perspective:

https://www.glamour.com/story/this-uva-law-student-gave-a-powerful-first-hand-account-of-what-happened-in-charlottesville

btw, I'll never understand admiration for a traitor and seditionist:  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/oct/26/charlottesville-robert-e-lee-melted-confederate-statue