Trump Urging Republicans To Reject Border Security Deal-Keep the invasion going! 300,000 last month!

26 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

As mentioned this is not a Democrat or Republican thing. It's happening all around the world. I don't think the Mexican cartels are making Muslims and Africans move to Europe in record numbers 

No it’s almost like there’s a few weird little conflicts going on over there that would make people want to move 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

No it’s almost like there’s a few weird little conflicts going on over there that would make people want to move 

So your hypothesis is that a war in Europe is making people from Africa move to Europe?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

So your hypothesis is that a war in Europe is making people from Africa move to Europe?

Syrian Civil War? Conflict in Lebanon? The fighting in the Sudan? Riots in Kenya? The coup in Myanmar?

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Syrian Civil War? Conflict in Lebanon? The fighting in the Sudan? Riots in Kenya? The coup in Myanmar?

Another thing third term Obammy and Dopey Biden have botched.  What a mess.  

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Another thing third term Obammy and Dopey Biden have botched.  What a mess.  

I like how Biden is simultaneously a stumbling moron and also a dark puppet master responsible for everything that goes on in the world. There’s no pleasing you guys!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Roundybout said:

I like how Biden is simultaneously a stumbling moron and also a dark puppet master responsible for everything that goes on in the world. There’s no pleasing you guys!

This sums it up.  He probably doesn't even know Obammy is the de facto President.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

No, it’s not particularly surprising that people are seeking stability away from war, famine, gang violence, etc, but if you want to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole don’t let me stop you. 

What about "we can't afford to take in everyone with no discernible skills into the country and support them" don't you guys understand?

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

What about "we can't afford to take in everyone with no discernible skills into the country and support them" don't you guys understand?

We always need unskilled farm labor, for the bare minimum 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

We always need unskilled farm labor, for the bare minimum 

You think any of them are working the farms?  They make more on public assistance doing nothing. 

Edited by Doc

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

You think any of them are working the farms?  They make more on public assistance doing nothing. 

Yes lol, 57% of crop workers are immigrants (36% undocumented) 

https://research.newamericaneconomy.org/report/immigration-and-agriculture/

Many also can’t get a visa work permit due to cost or time constraints. Thats what needs fixing the most. It’s impossible to immigrate to the US 

• Like (+1) 1

if biden or the dems wanted to, they could and would secure the border.

but they want amnesty, War funding and more restrictions on ICE enforcement in the bi partisan deal they keep talking about.

18 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the silver lining for you and many MAGA's is that most of you are in the large group who pay no federal income tax (when do you work?)  Let those who actually pay the bills decide...

Its interesting how you guys go from raw numbers to "per capita" based on if you're defending or attacking a group.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Its interesting how you guys go from raw numbers to "per capita" based on if you're defending or attacking a group.

it's interesting that my points here do not reference raw numbers or per capita.  70% of national GDP in blue counties is just a sad fact for MAGA's.  They have less money...

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The farm references Raw Story like its even close to journalism.

because the story doesn't' quote actuall insurrectionists and Q nuts....don't be daft, you moron.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

"most of you are in the large group who pay no federal income tax" - thats you.

70% of the homeless?

70% of the violent crime?

70% of the gerrymandering

Its amazing how these Blue counties are so segregated.

I wouldnt know. I dont click on links to shady sites that are about to go under.

70% of violent crime

70% of homeless

70% of illigal gun crime

70% of mass gun shootings

all in blue counties

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's funny to hear Dems blame the Repubs for the border disaster.  Joke's terrible policies have allowed over 10M illegals to get into the country already, but since the Repubs won't agree to a deal that allows almost 5K a day/1.8M a year to enter going forward, it's on them.  Clown show.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's funny to hear Dems blame the Repubs for the border disaster.  Joke's terrible policies have allowed over 10M illegals to get into the country already, but since the Repubs won't agree to a deal that allows almost 5K a day/1.8M a year to enter going forward, it's on them.  Clown show.

Then why block a solution? 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Then why block a solution? 

Allowing 1.8M illegals a year is a "solution"?  LOL!

No, reversing Joke's EOs on his first day as Dictator is a start, albeit still not a solution.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Allowing 1.8M illegals a year is a "solution"?  LOL!

No, reversing Joke's EOs on his first day as Dictator is a start, albeit still not a solution.

Don't make things up 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Don't make things up 

I agree that in this instance Doc is making something up. The proposed “solution” that President Brandon is pursuing allows 5,000 in per day. Multiply that by 365 and you actually have 1.825M. 

No I won’t serve you with a link. It’s all over the internet. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I agree that in this instance Doc is making something up. The proposed “solution” that President Brandon is pursuing allows 5,000 in per day. Multiply that by 365 and you actually have 1.825M. 

Oh well, it still cuts the number in half. And we need the workers 

You guys will just complain about the inflation the shortage of workers cause, so this is good 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh well, it still cuts the number in half. And we need the workers 

You guys will just complain about the inflation the shortage of workers cause, so this is good 

You should apologize to Doc for your dumbass allegation that he made it up when it was you that was so horribly misinformed. While you are at it you should straighten out your teammate, redhawk. Earlier today when he wasn’t lying about Susan Collins he declared unskilled laborers to be overvalued. Wtf?  

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don't make things up 

44 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The number is 1.8M/year which is about 5K/day.  Nothing was made up.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Correct. I was being sarcastic by pointing out that you rounded the number down. 

"1,000 border crossings a day is a bad day" - Jeh Johnson

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/30/2024 at 1:31 PM, Doc said:

The number is 1.8M/year which is about 5K/day.  Nothing was made up.

That's not a lot of immigrants, less than 1% of population. Healthy immigration 

And less than 300,000 a month, for sure 

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

December was a huge month, so on an annualized basis we'd be looking at 3 million plus. Unsustainable.

Even 1.8M is unsustainable.  Major cities are already crying poverty and they've barely received any illegals.