Referees (officials): NFL 2023 divisionals: KC-BUF: Shawn Hochuli (UPDATE: full crews announced)

chongli

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Not sure I'm really worried. Supposed to be bitter cold at kickoff. Flags tend to stay in hand a bit more when the temp is low. Refs don't get heated benches and blowers on em. They want a quick game.

Weather report says 20 degrees ATM. 

1 hour ago, PayDaBill$ said:

The drama of it all, reading all this I feel like im in HS.

Refs will be fine, the leagues not rigged, lmao.

I am starting to feel like some others have already felt about the league unfortunately.  You can't convince me the league is not pushing for a Tay Tay, Mahomes, Kelce SB championship, again.  I expect the flags to fly against Buffalo.  

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I am starting to feel like some others have already felt about the league unfortunately.  You can't convince me the league is not pushing for a Tay Tay, Mahomes, Kelce SB championship, again.  I expect the flags to fly against Buffalo.  

I am pretty sure the NFL would love to have the Taylor Swift boost extend right into the Super Bowl.  Why wouldn’t they?  I am even more sure there is no deep seated conspiracy at the league office and with the officials to throw the game to KC.  Absolutely insane.  

• Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

The Super Bowl is the most watched event in America. I’m sure the league would LOVE to cut to shots of Swift throughout that game. She’s already responsible for lots of people (mostly girls) watching football who otherwise had no interest. We have to control what we can control. Outclass the Chiefs thoroughly and leave no doubt. Can’t put it in Hochuli’s hands to decide the game.

30 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

11-3 all time.   8-2 since Mahomes took over.  4-1 on the road.

Well, they're 75-24 in the regular season in the Mahomes era, so the 8-2 mark matches pretty closely with the broader ratio: 7.5-2.4, which rounded is 8-2.

9 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Well, they're 75-24 in the regular season in the Mahomes era, so the 8-2 mark matches pretty closely with the broader ratio: 7.5-2.4, which rounded is 8-2.

Yeah I’d say it’s less about their record with Hochuli and more about the Bills struggles with his crew. They average 10 penalties for almost 100 yards and have a losing record under him, despite winning the 2nd most games over the last few years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.