Throwing Snowballs and Refs threatening a penalty

zow2

The fans that attend today need to police other fans..  I'm sure some drunk Bills fans could act like morons, but I wouldn't put it past Steelers backers to try and cause trouble.  The Refs could threaten a 15 yarder, but technically it's not in the rule book. 

Edited by zow2
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• zow2 changed the title to Throwing Snowballs and Refs threatening a penalty
9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The fans that attend today need to police other fans..  I'm sure some drunk Bills fans could act like morons, but I wouldn't put it past Steelers backers to try and cause trouble.  The Refs could threaten a 15 yarder, but technically it's not in the rule book. 

Well here's the thing. We can throw them without penalty until the warning. Choose the freebies wisely. 

• Haha (+1) 2

What they need to do is f anyone throws a snow ball bring that person down on the field & give one of the players a free shot at them full on !! 

On second thought scratch that with as many drunk Bills fans as there are they would be lining up to throw the first snowball just to get out on the field so they could get their bell rung by a player . 

2 hours ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Lol I remember the refs making that ***** up on the spot and pretending they could flag the home team.

Won't work again

I don’t remember who the ref who they asked in the broadcast when the snowballs came down, but he said there was no way they could penalize the Bills. The refs bluffed and the fans bought it. Might not happen again now that the fans know they can’t penalize just the Bills. 

3 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

I don’t remember who the ref who they asked in the broadcast when the snowballs came down, but he said there was no way they could penalize the Bills. The refs bluffed and the fans bought it. Might not happen again now that the fans know they can’t penalize just the Bills. 

Yeah because if I was a fan of the opposing team I’d be throwing them to get a penalty on the Bills.

• Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.