This is the worst thing I’ve ever seen at a sporting event

SCBills

11 minutes ago, boyst said:

A dude died a month or so ago having his jugular cut open on the ice. Died in seconds. That maybe worse but that poor woman has her soul crushed. 

***** vile. 

Thanks for a better example than the ones I provided. 

It's deplorable behavior. Of course, there have been other sporting events involving violence and accident that were horrific.

None of that changes the savagery of soul exhibited. When the coarse and inappropriate becomes indicative of common feeling, your society is in a feral state.

The Chicago broadcaster expressed humane revulsion. No one wants the mirror of his city to show that kind of emotional and moral deficit.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I was a huge Chicago Bulls fan growing up so I was disappointed to hear about this.  Reading stuff on social media a lot of Bulls fans were disappointed in the behavior of the fans at the game.  The general thoughts were that the Boos were mostly coming from younger fans that weren't even around during the Bulls glory years but watched The Last Dance and thought they were supposed to Boo him.  I don't know how true that even is as Krause has always been a HATED man in Chicago but Booing towards his Widow was just a classless move.  They have caught a lot of flack for it and this was even brought up on Sportscenter this morning.  Bulls fans were also saying the whole thing was a joke to begin with....MJ, Pippen, and Rodman weren't even there, they were honoring the 96 Bulls team and they didn't even acknowledge each player individually.  Then of course the booing thing with Krause...and the cherry on top was the Bulls losing the game lol.  Growing up that was the premier sports franchise!  It's a shame to see how far that organization has fallen 

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Pathetic but I would expect nothing less from people in Chicago.  

Agree.  Chicago is a lawless, swine infested, swill hole.  She's lucky nobody shot her.  

Edited by Irv
  • Agree 5

9 hours ago, Irv said:

Agree.  Chicago is a lawless, swine infested, swill hole.  She's lucky nobody shot her.  

No it's not... no worse than Tulsa, which doesn't nearly have the things to see and do that Chicago does. The South Side may be dangerous, but most of the rest of the city is not. I hate it when people talk crap about a place they have never lived in nor understand... just bizarre

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

No it's not... no worse than Tulsa, which doesn't nearly have the things to see and do that Chicago does. The South Side may be dangerous, but most of the rest of the city is not. I hate it when people talk crap about a place they have never lived in nor understand... just bizarre

I work out of Chicago, go there multiple.times a year.  It's not a great city and given the caliber of people there I am not surprised in the least by the fan reaction.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

What's not to understand.  Place is a dump.  Don't go unless you wanna get a cap in your ass.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.