Bills Offense vs Pittsburgh

BuffaloButt

20 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Can’t trust Allen. The mistakes and turnovers feel inevitable at this point.

Speak for your self, without Allen we don’t have a chance to win this game,  and everyone knows this. 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

You are the laziest troll I've ever seen.  Zero wit, no originality, and so transparent that you are nothing more than a mild annoyance.  At least put some effort into being an unlikable pest.  

I wish I could like this post 10,000 times.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Airseven said:

Can’t trust Allen. The mistakes and turnovers feel inevitable at this point.

Seriously. I am at the point where I expect at least 2 Allen turnovers per game. 

11 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I wish I could like this post 10,000 times.

Wouldn’t that be considered “Crusading.”

3 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

If this staff did not learn from the Cinci game then there is no hope.  The good news is I am very confident they did learn from that and the Bills will have a better plan and possibly footwear.   However, the weather has a neutralizing affect and plays into the style the Steelers want to play which sucks.

Exactly,  start by getting the right cleats out there this time.  Be willing to run and checkdown.  Have hot reads ready on zero blitz.  And re-train Gabe how to identify a zero blitz. 

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Because Josh has all the turnovers?  Our running backs (other than Josh) do have 6

6 vs 22 from 1 person is a big difference. The only way we lose this game is giving them points or taking points off our own board with dumb mistakes.

1 hour ago, QLBillsFan said:

As are the 44 TDs.. I’ll take him for any one game vs anyone. In particular MR !!

Also true regarding the TDs. However, the mistakes tend to keep games close/competitive which is the concern against this Steelers team. Whether it’s a flip of field position, loss of possession opportunity, or failed red zone - it could be the difference. 🤞

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

It's done, get over it

NEVER!!!!!

🤣

Game plans and advantages depend on how crappy the weather turns out to be.

If the weather is just a little crappy, Josh's strong arm can still get the ball downfield.  This would be a huge advantage for us that we would need to exploit.

But if the weather is so crappy that even Josh can't make accurate downfield throws, then both teams will run a lot and the Steelers are more of a running team than we are. 

Seriously crappy weather is an equalizer.  

If the weather is bad, use Lenny and JA legs, combined with quick hitters to Kincaid, Knox, and Shakir.  Keep moving the ball, even if 3-5 yards at a time.  Eventually uncork a long one to Diggs or Davis to keep the defense honest.  Make sure to score.  

The Steelers D is not invincible, even with Watt.  The Cardinals scored 24 on it, Texas 30, and more recently Pats 21, and Indy 30.  

Another thing is to get the Steelers offense to go 3 and out.  Get the ball back to our offense.  Wear their D down.  Get a 2 score lead early.  

• Like (+1) 1

This is the rub for me. BILLS play in a winter weather area but didn't construct a team to play in or benefit from those conditions. Steelers are. Browns are. For us? It negates a lot of what makes us tick, our speed. It definitely favors the Steelers more than it favors us. Our defense, light on LB's is not a run stopping force. This game they will be tested & will have to match the physicality the Steelers will bring.

On paper we should beat them soundly but this game does worry me for sure. But i didnt even expect us to be in the playoffs so its all gravy for me.

our offense will have to go with what works. We can run the ball or throw it of course. The Steelers D isn't as dominant as it used to be. As long as we execute, we should be able to move the ball at will.

If we lose this game, it'll be more that we beat ourselves than lost to the Steelers imho.

44 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

This is the rub for me. BILLS play in a winter weather area but didn't construct a team to play in or benefit from those conditions. Steelers are. Browns are. For us? It negates a lot of what makes us tick, our speed. It definitely favors the Steelers more than it favors us. Our defense, light on LB's is not a run stopping force. This game they will be tested & will have to match the physicality the Steelers will bring.

On paper we should beat them soundly but this game does worry me for sure. But i didnt even expect us to be in the playoffs so its all gravy for me.

Buffalo doesn’t have good speed on offense.  It’s actually quite average speed wise.  

5 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

You are the laziest troll I've ever seen.  Zero wit, no originality, and so transparent that you are nothing more than a mild annoyance.  At least put some effort into being an unlikable pest.  

There is no hope for him/her/it, was  the same poster back in the BBMB days, some things never change. 

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

6 vs 22 from 1 person is a big difference. The only way we lose this game is giving them points or taking points off our own board with dumb mistakes.

Yawn, you could not be more boring…, 

1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Buffalo doesn’t have good speed on offense.  It’s actually quite average speed wise.  

Tell that to Shakir when he burned Miami up the sideline in week eighteen, 

5 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Yawn, you could not be more boring…, 

Not trying to entertain you trying to win and advance. They can excite you next week with their normal 3 turnovers and 4th quarter heroic plays

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Not trying to entertain you trying to win and advance. They can excite you next week with their normal 3 turnovers and 4th quarter heroic plays

Your not doing anything to effect the team in any way, your a complainer fan, it’s your MO.  Nuthin but luv 😁👍

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.