Week 18 - Around the NFL thread (all but Titans Jags game)

The New York nfl offices must be ecstatic right now

they are about to get

GB at Dallas

LA at Detroit  (stafford vs goff trade game)

Potential 

Pitt at Buff 

Miami at KC

or

Buff at miami

Pitt at KC

I bet Rams at Detroit starts the weekend off

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

The New York nfl offices must be ecstatic right now

they are about to get

GB at Dallas

LA at Detroit  (stafford vs goff trade game)

Potential 

Pitt at Buff 

Miami at KC

or

Buff at miami

Pitt at KC

I bet Rams at Detroit starts the weekend off

Think Browns at Texans will get the late Saturday afternoon slot, with Rams at Lions following. Bills at Steelers could be Sunday early, followed by Eagles at Bucs then Packers and Cowboys on Sunday night with Dolphins at Chiefs on Monday.

Not sure what they'll do if it's Bills at Dolphins, considering it'd have just had the Sunday night slot. Guess it'll slightly depend on how tonight's game goes.

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Can someone explain to me how the Giants are curb-stomping the Eagles?

Use small words and speak slowly

Eagles had something when they were going to run the ball...then they paid a ####load of money to extend Hurts and sign AJ Brown to become a pass heavy team...the problem is that Hurts isn't a $255,000,000 passer...

Edited by Fallser
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b9b0847a6a7d1295db4098d2e1df2980.jpeg
That's not necessarily an endorsement of your comment.  It might be 'sarcastic clapping'.

🤔

I think it was @4merper4mer who coined the nickname, "McClappy."

8 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I think many fans there are at the same point with Tomlin as fans here are at with McDermott. Both win a lot in the regular season. Both from William & Mary (did anyone know that?!?).

Also I believe Fitzmagic went to Harvard.

6 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Last year the Packers were at home, vs a division rival in a "win and in" scenario. And Rodgers couldn't get it done. This year with Jordan Love...week 18...at home... division rival....win and in. Let's see if Love can get it done. 

Between Rodgers' sound bite diarrhea and diva tendencies I intensely dislike the person. And as a football player his late career was marked with consistent failures in big games.

4 hours ago, Airseven said:

Terrible effort from the Browns!

🤣

You always wonder if stinkers like that by teams in their position will poison the well.

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Losing was best for my team but I hate losing to the Jets

I actually felt bad for Belichick today. It was very unexpected.

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Outside of Josh Allen Rodgers is absolutely my favorite quarterback of the last 15 years... But Father Time catches up to everybody and is undefeated

And Rodgers can't last the season now I will be willing to bet

I have a very hard time understanding how anyone can like Aaron Rodgers (see above for starters).

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

DeVito in for NYG now 

That's funny.

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

That fact is technically wrong. Detroit is on the Detroit River. The Detroit city limits are about 15 miles from the official boundary of Lake Erie in Berlin Township.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

At this point Hurts needs to get two TDs on the ground or at least that's what Allen did last week.

Coming into week 18, Hurts and Josh were tied with 15 rushing TDs this season. If Josh scores a rushing TD today he will set the NFL record for most rushing TDs by a QB in a season.

The giants, rams and jets broke their long winless streaks against their divisional foes today.

Green Bay going to Dallas who may have lost stephon Gillmore today is going to be an excellent game.  Same with rams-lions.

Edited by MikePJ76

6 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

That fact is technically wrong. Detroit is on the Detroit River. The Detroit city limits are about 15 miles from the official boundary of Lake Erie in Berlin Township.

actually-nerd.gif

😉

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

I think it was @4merper4mer who coined the nickname, "McClappy."

100% not me.

35 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Luck was good, the Colts allowed that man to take a ***** beating for years with no help until he just wanted out.

And the Emperor had an amazing wardrobe.

I didn't watch any of the Eagles/Giants game.  I know they pulled Hurts but it looks like the Giants dominated him and the starters.  Were the Eagles just playing it safe assuming the Cowboys would win?  Or have they just regressed that badly?

12 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What a huge bust Bryce Young is turning out to be. Never trust a 'Bama QB.

At least they just suck and don’t gamble, clown show, or manslaughter their way through their careers like Jameson, Jerry and Henry III.

33 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

And the Emperor had an amazing wardrobe.

I don't know what you're talking about with Luck looking at his stats and record it's honestly creepily similar to Allen's. He wasn't terrible.

Edited by Warcodered

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know what you're talking about with Luck looking at his stats and record it's honestly creepily similar to Allen's. He wasn't terrible.

It's a 10 year crusade/troll job he's been working

• Simon unpinned this topic
3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He consistently choked in big moments but was worshipped because the media narrative can never be wrong.  It’s the same, but in the other direction, for some reporters regarding Allen.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.