Legacy scenario for Allen starting @ Miami

zow2

Josh can rewrite the narrative of his career and it starts on SNF.  

Win, get the 2 seed, take advantage of home field advantage, maybe an upset vs Baltimore gets the AFC Championship game at Buf, and  it’s all on the table.  We’re all rooting for this.

Lose, and he’s discussed as a guy that scores TDs and turns the ball over too much, flames out late in the season. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 4

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Win, get the 2 seed, take advantage of home field advantage, maybe an upset vs Baltimore gets the AFC Championship game at Buf, and  it’s all on the table.  We’re all rooting for this.

Lose, and he’s discussed as a guy that scores TDs and turns the ball over too much, flames out late in the season. 

And…,

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Whatever makes you feel better!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I'm tired of stressing out over tomorrow's game. If we don't win it wasn't meant to be. Stop losing to crappy teams & qbs. Stop having this yearly mid-season malaise.  Go out and do what you should've done 3 years ago. Get a legit #2 WR.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I'm tired of stressing out over tomorrow's game. If we don't win it wasn't meant to be. Stop losing to crappy teams & qbs. Stop having this yearly mid-season malaise.  Go out and do what you should've done 3 years ago. Get a legit #2 WR.

I agree….. but I don’t think Josh will have a more complete package of a roster ever again.  And that’s upsetting- what a debacle of a season.  Complete and utter failure while having a stacked team.  

that said- the most stacked unit on the team is our defensive line and I truly expect them to whoop on that Miami a*s tomorrow night!  
See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Too late. Should've done that 4 years ago.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I'm treating this game as if it were the wild card round and we're on the road at Miami.  They're at home but have key injuries and are beatable.  If we can't take advantage of that and win, then we probably couldn't win at Baltimore, much less make it to and win the Super Bowl.  No matter if the Jags lose tomorrow and assure us a playoff spot, just win the game tomorrow night.  It IS the playoffs for us.

• Agree 1

I know this clip is from the Bills first Division title, but its a perfect hype video for why the Bills need to win this game.

What a wild ride this season has been.....let's hope they win and extend their division winning streak to 4!!

Go Bills!!!!

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Yeah that turnover narrative is pretty lame since he accounts for so many scores and usually doesn't turn over the football late in games.  That needs to go away. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I agree….. but I don’t think Josh will have a more complete package of a roster ever again.  And that’s upsetting- what a debacle of a season.  Complete and utter failure while having a stacked team.  

that said- the most stacked unit on the team is our defensive line and I truly expect them to whoop on that Miami a*s tomorrow night!  
See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

He had more than a good enough roster in 2021.  The inconsistencies of this team year to year is infuriating.  Find the reason why we lose to lesser teams (NYJ, NE, Denv) and maybe McDermott's legacy will be fulfilled?  Josh's issues lie somewhere between McD and his own lack of execution.  

49 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Or just go on a late season run and win it all

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, beebe said:

discussed by the media? who...frickin...cares. 

I can’t speak for us fans in TBD, but whenever players say they don’t pay attention to what the media says, I generally don’t buy it.

Because if that were the case, why do so many players love to play the disrespect card? I.e. “everyone wrote us off after week 1 vs jets” forgot who said that recently but it was one of our defenders, and whether or not that was true in the first place, the mere fact that is one of their first reactions is an indication to me that yes, they do care. And I’ll bet THEY care more than we do 

but I say if it makes them play better I am all for it.

in fact, have them watch nothing but Nick Wright clips before the game. That’s what I’d do. 

1 hour ago, scuba guy said:

Well hope we have superman Josh not sugar high josh

They're related and tend to show up at the same time, for better and for worse.

Could we have excellent professional NFL QB Josh who showed up in the 2021 playoffs

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

I mean, isn't that pretty much what happens to some extent after every game and certainly after every big game?

Josh said it win, and you're the greatest, unstoppable, fantastic; lose and you should cut everyone and fire all the coaches.

9 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

in fact, have them watch nothing but Nick Wright clips before the game. That’s what I’d do. 

Cruel and unusual punishment.  Too cruel.

Just the Hard Rock Guitar Hotel Test ought to do it.

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.