So who’s in Miami partying?!?

Drew21PA

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Call Ralph a miser... But does anybody remember the free, all you can drink Bills parties he would throw the night before the yearly game in Miami. Usually in Fort Lauderdale.  I wonder how thar would float in today's SocialMedia world?

He was a good owner! 

Did he limit it to only Genny Cream Ale and Barton’s vodka?

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

The best time ever in Miami was about 20 years ago. We walked into a Greek joint and they had the dishes piled high on the tables and they were smashing them? Not sure WTF was going on, did we just crash a big fat Greek wedding. It was the night before the game in Miami. 

1 minute ago, rusty shackleford said:

Did he limit it to only Genny Cream Ale and Barton’s vodka?

😆...Just an open bar night for Bills fans. I think he limited it to tickets, not sure how we got them.  Shooters in FFL...

1 minute ago, Captain_Quint said:

There was also a bathtub filled with homemade gin that he would mix up for the party. 

So much hate! 😆 😉 

He was a good, generous man. I walked into a Sam's Club a bunch of years ago here in Illinois. The greeter at door noticed my Bills hat.  He said in the 1970s he worked for Ralph in Detroit.   Ralph would fly them into BFLo for games to: "Watch OJ run."  Ralph was a swell guy!

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.