Around the NFL Week 17

aristocrat

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’ve watched a ton too… I think this is his worst year by far…

He has Rice too this year who is turning into something for them

I thought he was worse in 2021. Hill and Kelce in their prime so no excuses. He was big play hunting too frequently and turning down open receivers. He pretty much single handedly lost them the AFCCG that year too. This year I don't think he's the problem with the offense at all, he's the only reason they move the ball at all.

As tough as this year has been for us Bills fans with all the ups and downs, it has been very very satisfying watching the Chiefs struggle and go downhill. Now obviously I know we want them to win today, but overall I just love seeing Mahomes and the Chiefs reduced to being an average at best offense. I honestly never thought I’d see it happen with him as QB. 

1 minute ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Seahawks are awful.  Unless Steelers lose to back up Ravens our game vs Fish is either #2 seed or out. (Assuming Bengals eventually lose).  Seems to add up that way on the playoff machine.  

Not impossible the Steelers suck, and even when we rest our starters for the playoffs we'd play them for a half.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I thought he was worse in 2021. Hill and Kelce in their prime so no excuses. He was big play hunting too frequently and turning down open receivers. He pretty much single handedly lost them the AFCCG that year too. This year I don't think he's the problem with the offense at all, he's the only reason they move the ball at all.

Anyway … moral of the story…

I fancy playing them this year in The playoffs  … particularly at Hone in the Division round if they get the 2 seed 

6 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Seahawks are awful.  Unless Steelers lose to back up Ravens our game vs Fish is either #2 seed or out. (Assuming Bengals eventually lose).  Seems to add up that way on the playoff machine.  

Yep. Looking like it’s heading in that direction more and more. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.