Mahomes crying

Riverboat Ritchie

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I've thought for years that the Mahomes we see publicly is a mix of success and very carefully crafted PR department work. His sense of entitlement just really chaps my ass.

Its just normal NFL nonsense.   He's been incredible through his first 7 years.   But rather than just say he's been incredible, people had to start putting him in the same conversation as Brady, which is both disrespectful to how truly great Brady was, and pretty much setting Mahomes up for a let down.  

Mahomes is likely going to end up having his worst full season in the NFL this year, but it still a very good season in comparison with his peers.    Just have to wade through the bs to get a sense of what really is going on.   For my money Mahomes is still the best QB in the league, but the Chiefs are dealing with the outcome of having to pay a QB huge money coupled with drafting late every year, and his weapons aging out of the league.  Kelce is on his last legs, Tyreek Hill's influence on the Chiefs was underestimated, and they've done a poor job of drafting.   Championship football takes a lot of things happening well all at the same time..    That said, I'd still take the two championships they have.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

KC's receivers blow and that's been their strength.  

KC isn't going anywhere this postseason.  

It's between Baltimore, Miami, and us.  Whichever team doesn't siht the bed in the playoffs will represent the AFC in the SB.  

Ironically, Cleveland may be the next best team at this point.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

It's between Baltimore, Miami, and us.  Whichever team doesn't siht the bed in the playoffs will represent the AFC in the SB.  

IMHO:

1. Baltimore

2. Buffalo

3. Cleveland

4. Miami (They have a great to chance to prove their mettle against Baltimore and Buffalo the next two weeks.)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Punch said:

IMHO:

1. Baltimore

2. Buffalo

3. Cleveland

4. Miami (They have a great to chance to prove their mettle against Baltimore and Buffalo the next two weeks.)

We seem to have the fishes number but Cleveland or Baltimore will put us in a Broncos, Chargers, Jets style game. More confident against Baltimore just based on historic success against Lamar despite knowing he is in a new system. We do well against mobile QB's. It's sort of funny, top down, I really don't fear anybody but all of them will put us in a FG game it would seem.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

9 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Mahomes getting a taste of what Josh Allen dealt with most of his career. 

Yup, and he's not handling it well at all.

Allen has the stronger arm, doesn't act like a spoiled brat that's owed something, and his voice doesn't sound weird.

We have the better quarterback.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Punch said:

IMHO:

1. Baltimore

2. Buffalo

3. Cleveland

Indeed.  Mine wasn't in any particular order.  

The opportunity for us is there, even as a Wild Card.  In fact, I almost prefer us being a Wild Card.  Less pressure, more resolve.  But who knows.  A couple of home playoff games would be nice too.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Mahomes getting a taste of what Josh Allen dealt with most of his career. 

He’s had just about zero adversity.. don’t care for all the excuses. He limps around gets the calls and ***** at his OL. Let’s see what he does on the road in the playoffs. 

Edited by QLBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

That Browns defense is tough, and look at Flacco play.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.