What Bills Christmas presents did you get?

Einstein

14 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Why Olean? That's more than an hour from OP.

We live in Central Pennsylvania. Usually for 1pm games we make it a day trip. Leave around 5 am, get home around 9-10. We only stay over-night when it's a 430 game or night game. We prefer staying in Ellicottville, but they're booked up NYE weekend. Olean seemed to be the next best option for us. 

Got an away JA jersey because my 3 and 4 year old asked why I always wear the blue jersey even when the Bills wear white (thank you for the innocence of children)

Got a hoodie, a t shirt, and a decorative Christmas tree for my office desk.

3 year old son got matching Bills hoodie and sweatpants. 4 year old daughter got a Bills t-shirt and dress. Wife got 2 sweatshirts. 

We live in Chiefs country and we always get comments on not being Chiefs fans so we're doubling/tripling down on our Bills gear

14 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Make sure you make some time to get a meal at Beef N Barrel 😋

Their website says they are closed Sunday. I spent quote a bit of time yesterday looking at food options for after the game. The only place I could find that is open Sunday (via google maps) is Randy's Up the River. How is that place?

4 hours ago, Sundo91 said:

Their website says they are closed Sunday. I spent quote a bit of time yesterday looking at food options for after the game. The only place I could find that is open Sunday (via google maps) is Randy's Up the River. How is that place?

I'm not sure, I'm about an hour and a half away from Olean and never up that way.  The Beef N Barrel is the only place in the area I'm familiar with.  That's a shame they won't be open

On 12/25/2023 at 8:37 AM, Buffalo03 said:

How do you all post pics?

Just paste the url here. It usually will post as a pic if the url is in pic form (.jpg., gif, .png., etc.). Otherwise, screenshot it, save it, and attach a file in the post (command to attach a file is below the post box, with the paper clip symbol).

6 hours ago, chongli said:

Just paste the url here. It usually will post as a pic if the url is in pic form (.jpg., gif, .png., etc.). Otherwise, screenshot it, save it, and attach a file in the post (command to attach a file is below the post box, with the paper clip symbol).

Usually if I try to post a pic here, it keeps telling me the file is too big

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.