Jordan Phillips out -- Should we bring Ndamukong Suh in?

Iraq Vet

Just now, Iraq Vet said:

Can they sign him for a 3 game deal then cut him?  A true mercenary move. Vet min for few games? Then go with DaQuan Jones in the playoffs.

Not the dumbest idea ever right?  If he is in shape, he has fresh legs for 3 games.   Just play him on 1st downs. 

Do they have cap space?

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to Jordan Phillips out -- Should we bring Ndamukong Suh in?
2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Or we can just roll with Poona vs the chargers and Pats and get both daquan and JP back for miami

Yes this is the logical move but Poona Ford’s  absence on the 53 is a great mystery.  Eric Washington said he wouldn’t “be ready” for the Chargers.  Why?  Who knows?

All I know is that Poona took less money to come to Buffalo and the Bills signed him to a decent contract above the vet minimum.  

When he was active, his tape showed some good reps and some bad ones - even a few flashes.   No different that Jordan Phillips or Tim Settle.

You’d assume he’d be the next man up but I have a feeling Eli Ankou might get called up for this game 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Yes this is the logical move but Poona Ford’s  absence on the 53 is a great mystery.  Eric Washington said he wouldn’t “be ready” for the Chargers.  Why?  Who knows?

All I know is that Poona took less money to come to Buffalo and the Bills signed him to a decent contract above the vet minimum.  

When he was active, his tape showed some good reps and some bad ones - even a few flashes.   No different that Jordan Phillips or Tim Settle.

You’d assume he’d be the next man up but I have a feeling Eli Ankou might get called up for this game 

Either or.  I’m fine with Ankou as well.  I don’t see the need to sign a guy that’s been sitting on the couch for months just  for 1-2-3 games.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I just listened to the press conference, that is not the case.  He said the opposite.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

he will lose his bend.

jk. with his girth, he has no bend. he has an orbit.

Yeah im not sure why the wrist is so critical here.  His job is to collapse the pocket and just generally be a menace, i loved the fierceness from him especially but the D in general against Dallas

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.