The perfect rebuttal to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)

JaCrispy

On 4/4/2024 at 6:54 AM, Tiberius said:

The USA, America, our Constitution and our whole civilization is based upon diversity. Get with it! 

He talks about diversity in the constitution literally in the first 2 minutes. Get with it!

Scared white males.  Weird.  Embarrassing.  I'm an American born white male but not bothered by others.  Blacks are 13% of the US population.  I'm not afraid to compete with other whites in my career so why would I be afraid of minorities?

As for promotions based on diversity then work smarter or find a new employer.  I've seen more nepotism than anything else over my years; save maybe negative racism - not promoting minorities perhaps.  

41 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Scared white males.  Weird.  Embarrassing.  I'm an American born white male but not bothered by others.  Blacks are 13% of the US population.  I'm not afraid to compete with other whites in my career so why would I be afraid of minorities?

As for promotions based on diversity then work smarter or find a new employer.  I've seen more nepotism than anything else over my years; save maybe negative racism - not promoting minorities perhaps.  

Funny.

May I assume that just like the rest of us, you have no trouble competing with ANY group, minority or not.

BUT, it has to be on an equal playing field.

THAT is where the subject of this thread comes in.

DEI is the antithesis of fairness.

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

He talks about diversity in the constitution literally in the first 2 minutes. Get with it!

Good, it's a good thing. Look at how immigrants are helping make the USA the number one economy in the world! Woo Hoo!! 

USA!! USA!!!

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Funny.

May I assume that just like the rest of us, you have no trouble competing with ANY group, minority or not.

BUT, it has to be on an equal playing field.

THAT is where the subject of this thread comes in.

DEI is the antithesis of fairness.

Yep. A white male in a DEI organization thinking that he is competing in any way, shape or form is utterly laughable.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yep. A white male in a DEI organization thinking that he is competing in any way, shape or form is utterly laughable.

You freaks literally have no idea wtf you are talking about you pathetic simps.

I can’t wait to hear about the next boogeyman.

No black athletes have taken up NAACP Florida boycott: analysis

RACHEL LALGIE 

Black athletes do not appear to have any interest in taking up the NAACP’s boycott of Florida over its Republican-led policies, according to a College Fix analysis, which identified at least 35 of the top-ranked black student athletes in basketball and football who recently signed with universities in the Sunshine State.

“To all current and prospective college student-athletes – the NAACP urges you to reconsider any potential decision to attend, and compete at a predominantly white institution in the state of Florida,” the March 11 letter had stated.

“This is not about politics. It’s about the protection of our community, the progression of our culture, and most of all, it’s about your education, and your future,” stated the letter stated, also addressed to NCAA President Charlie Baker.

The letter criticized Florida and Gov. Ron DeSantis for eliminating diversity, equity, and inclusion spending at state universities and other initiatives.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/no-black-athletes-have-taken-up-naacp-florida-boycott-analysis/

• Like (+1) 1

I have been reading how McKinsey consulting is the group most responsible for the push to DEI by showing that by having diversity the business did better. Where McKinsey screwed up is they completely missed the reason was not related to the color or orientation of the person hired. The reason is that when you hire the best person regardless of these things you have a better more profitable company. The cause and effect reasons are completely messed up here.

• Thank you (+1) 2

How is there not a million DEI lawsuits going right now? If you apply for a job with a corporation that uses DEI and don't get the job I would sue the crap out of them. Showing favoritism in your hiring practices based on skin color is illegal and the definition of racism!

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/6/2024 at 12:13 PM, Orlando Tim said:

I have been reading how McKinsey consulting is the group most responsible for the push to DEI by showing that by having diversity the business did better. Where McKinsey screwed up is they completely missed the reason was not related to the color or orientation of the person hired. The reason is that when you hire the best person regardless of these things you have a better more profitable company. The cause and effect reasons are completely messed up here.

The reason is that when you hire the best person regardless of these things, and allow them to be their organic self, the results prove it works.  

It Feels like a lot of the voices forget the part about diversity of thought, and knowledge (not education) is what drove the metrics-based results, places like McKinsey and Deangelo promote use to promote the platform.

Like so many corporate narratives. many just parrot the training they were told to take, and don't actually grasp the topic and revert back to the implicit biases' that leads to nepotism vs hiring/promoting the best PERSON.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

Dance group barred from competition, due to pressure from LGBT and pro Palestine groups, for wearing American flag shirts…

Doesn’t sound very diverse or inclusive, does it?

#DEIisaSCAM 👍

34 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Dance group barred from competition, due to pressure from LGBT and pro Palestine groups, for wearing American flag shirts…

#DEIisaSCAM 👍

By now its obvious to all that the protected groups want respect and tolerance for their "values" but when it comes to reciprocating they can't seem to live up to those principals.    

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Ain’t DEI grand- as another male smokes the ladies in girls track?

Hey Leftists- doesn’t it feel so wholesome supporting this stuff? Doesn’t it just make you feel like all is right with the world? what if it was your daughter who came in 2nd, and was devastated after training her whole life- only to lose to a dude?

#DEIisaSCAM 👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

#DEIisaSCAM 👍

Should have wrapped themselves in the rainbow and all had light up buttplugs.  Slight miscalculation.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh my 

Unfortunately, your post is misleading…

I read the entire article and Trump makes NO commitment to DEI…

What he does commit to is diversity and inclusion- which, I still don’t necessarily agree with, because it goes against the 1964 Civil Rights Act, which says you cannot use sex and race as factors when hiring…

The key thing, however, is that there is NO mention of a commitment to the “E” in DEI- Equity, which is the foundation of the entire Marxist (Woke) religion…

Equity allows the Left to be racist and sexist, judging people on the the color of their skin and their gender…

So, while I don’t necessarily agree with Trump on this, it’s not exactly DEI…👍

Best way to go, for businesses, imo, is to just maintain the “Equal Opportunity” slogan…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1