The perfect rebuttal to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)

JaCrispy

It’s the perfect rebuttal because the deeper you dig, the more you start to realize DEI actually has nothing to do with diversity or inclusion- but is, instead, used as a political weapon to distinguish between those who adhere to the Woke religion, and those who don’t…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Diversity makes us stronger 

It does, all of it. 

1. Cultural Diversity Cultural diversity includes the characteristics, ideals, and tendencies of cultural populations. ...

2. Sex Diversity Sex diversity is one of the most important types. ...

3. Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation Diversity ...

4. Ethnic Diversity ...

5. Religious Diversity ...

6. Ability Diversity ...

7. Diversity in Socioeconomic Background 

8. Diversity of thought

And so on

Not just color of the skin or sex as explained by a bunch of people from the same NON diverse background that profit from DEI 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It does, all of it. 

1. Cultural Diversity Cultural diversity includes the characteristics, ideals, and tendencies of cultural populations. ...

2. Sex Diversity Sex diversity is one of the most important types. ...

3. Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation Diversity ...

4. Ethnic Diversity ...

5. Religious Diversity ...

6. Ability Diversity ...

7. Diversity in Socioeconomic Background 

8. Diversity of thought

And so on

Not just color of the skin or sex as explained by a bunch of people from the same NON diverse background that profit from DEI 

Yup, and no to racism 

The interesting part is how the ones at the top of the DEI hierarchy like Deangelo. Are lacking most forms of  diversity.

Internal diversity

External diversity

Organizational diversity

Worldview diversity

Demographic diversity (e.g. gender, race, sexual orientation)

Experiential diversity (e.g. hobbies, abilities)

Cognitive diversity (e.g. problem-solving approaches, thinking styles)

Cultural diversity

Here is a site stating there are 39 types of diversity in the office.

https://builtin.com/diversity-inclusion/types-of-diversity-in-the-workplace

https://www.1and1life.com/blog/types-of-diversity/

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, and no to racism 

lots of examples of attempts to diversify, is leading to segregation.  Self segregation to boot.

\

RACE is only one of many aspects of diversity.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Diversity makes us stronger 

Not necessarily…Not all diversity is positive or good…

Certain diverse points of view contradict each other, and cannot exist in the same space together…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

DEI is on the run. 

“Diversity, equity, and inclusion, or DEI, in higher education was deceptively sold as a set of policies designed to promote “the fair treatment and full participation of all people,” particularly groups that “have historically been underrepresented.”

But DEI offices have proved to be epicenters of division and ideological conformity, stirring hostilities and imposing an intolerant monoculture.

Fortunately, 2023 saw more than a dozen states start to take action against the DEI hydra, with six achieving concrete steps that other states should follow.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/dei-is-on-the-run

• Like (+1) 1

Did Mic

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

DEI is on the run. 

“Diversity, equity, and inclusion, or DEI, in higher education was deceptively sold as a set of policies designed to promote “the fair treatment and full participation of all people,” particularly groups that “have historically been underrepresented.”

But DEI offices have proved to be epicenters of division and ideological conformity, stirring hostilities and imposing an intolerant monoculture.

Fortunately, 2023 saw more than a dozen states start to take action against the DEI hydra, with six achieving concrete steps that other states should follow.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/dei-is-on-the-run.

Did Michelle Wu plan the DEI X-mas party?

• Like (+1) 1

I’ve worked in the white collar corporate world for a while and have done a good amount of DEI training / events. It was boring at worst and enlightening at best. 

I really don’t understand what the big deal is.

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I’ve worked in the white collar corporate world for a while and have done a good amount of DEI training / events. It was boring at worst and enlightening at best. 

I really don’t understand what the big deal is.

You don't think there's anything wrong with segregation or hiring or promoting people based only on skin color? Sounds pretty racist to me. What is this the 1950's?

37 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You don't think there's anything wrong with segregation or hiring or promoting people based only on skin color? Sounds pretty racist to me. What is this the 1950's?

The King and LRon ***** stain are commies.

It should surprise absolutely no one that they take zero issue with commie concepts and principles.

I too used to work for a large international corporation. When I took diversity training someone posed a basic scenario to the instructor:

Two candidates are up for an internal promotion for a management position, one a white male the other a minority woman. The white male is clearly superior to the minority woman in every metric the job description specifically calls for.

Who gets the promotion?

The course instructor did not hesitate in saying that the minority woman gets the promotion every single time.

I was shocked. Not that this was the policy, but that the instructor openly admitted it publicly with zero hesitation.

Commies.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

Quick story but a few years ago my friend at work was all excited because he was admitted to a new program for what he believed was for people with management potential. He was like wow my boss is really finally taking notice of my good work. He gets to the first group meeting and is saddened to see it's all people of color and the only reason he was chosen was because of his skin color. So then he's wondering if his manager only sees him as a person of X ethnicity rather than a good worker. Pretty sad and he no longer works where I work. DEI is RACIST

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I do think those things are bad. Not sure why people are insistent on strawman arguments but I guess it's easier than actually addressing facts...

• Eyeroll 1

25 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I do think those things are bad. Not sure why people are insistent on strawman arguments but I guess it's easier than actually addressing facts...

This policy is singling out and grouping people solely by their skin color, aka segregation. I can tell you from experience that my friend felt like an absolute piece of poo getting invited to the "coloreds only" group at our office. Very demeaning. Leftists think they are helping and they are just making things worse with their divisive tactics. They seem to think they are superior to other groups and so they need to help them in some way. How absolutely offensive!

• Like (+1) 1

The Harvard president plagiarism privilege story is hurting the DEI premises on hiring and promoting based on race vs ability.

DEI is using "Inclusive" as a term for segregating.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

31 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

This policy is singling out and grouping people solely by their skin color, aka segregation. I can tell you from experience that my friend felt like an absolute piece of poo getting invited to the "coloreds only" group at our office. Very demeaning. Leftists think they are helping and they are just making things worse with their divisive tactics. They seem to think they are superior to other groups and so they need to help them in some way. How absolutely offensive!

I'm sure what your friend went through wasn't fun and some approaches to DEI are ham-handed and cringeworthy, but to paint any effort to make people with different backgrounds feel comfortable in their work environments as segregation and racism is obviously inaccurate.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I'm sure what your friend went through wasn't fun and some approaches to DEI are ham-handed and cringeworthy, but to paint any effort to make people with different backgrounds feel comfortable in their work environments as segregation and racism is obviously inaccurate.

yeah. it tends to be a bunch of people with the exact same training promoting the exact same thing.  mostly from the same background.  and is leading into segregation. 

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

yeah. it tends to be a bunch of people with the exact same training promoting the exact same thing.  mostly from the same background.  and is leading into segregation. 

LOL

And there is the King taking off the commie mask again

And here I was thinking whenever I was hired it was to perform the JOB I was hired to do.

The extent to which I felt comfortable and included depended on me doing a good job while not being a dick to others. Simple. 

GTFO with your feelings, commie.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

What is “straw man” about corporations like Coca Cola and Disney actually admitting, out loud, that they discriminate on the basis of race and gender?

These aren’t made up hypotheticals…This is factually happening…It is the spoken agenda of the modern Left, which has moved so radically to the Left, it is unrecognizable to liberals…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

What is “straw man” about corporations like Coca Cola and Disney actually admitting, out loud, that they discriminate on the basis of race and gender?

These aren’t made up hypotheticals…This is factually happening…It is the spoken agenda of the modern Left, which has moved so radically to the Left, it is unrecognizable to liberals…👍

(citation needed)

• Eyeroll 1

29 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

(citation needed)

It’s amazing how half the country is completely oblivious to certain info because they only watch news from the Establishment news sources, or only one political persuasion…

If I feel like looking it up later on, I’ll post it…but I make no guarantees…👍

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s amazing how half the country is completely oblivious to certain info because they only watch news from the Establishment news sources, or only one political persuasion…

I find got to laugh as so many have very hard opinions on topics that they have no knowledge about.   just the headline.  

got a feeling its been a few decades since the goose has seen a job and has any actual knowledge of how businesses work now.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don't watch the news. TV news is just infotainment. Empty calories.

I'm sure I could have missed it but I remain skeptical that Coca Cola and Disney said "yep, we are intentional discriminating on the basis of race"

38 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Meanwhile the King will accuse YOU of living in an echo chamber.  But commies gonna commie.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I don't watch the news. TV news is just infotainment. Empty calories.

I'm sure I could have missed it but I remain skeptical that Coca Cola and Disney said "yep, we are intentional discriminating on the basis of race"

It wasn’t purposefully released, but rather a leaked board meeting, that wasn’t intended to be seen by the public…