Allen, Morse and McGovern break down the "Buffa-Shove"

BuffaloBillyG

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

They really need to call it the "Snow Plow".

But since they're trying to re-case "the Tush Push" as "The Brotherly Shove", I get how the "Buffa-Shove" works into that.

If they do that my fear would be Dion Dawkins trying to make it the Schnow Plow and I don't know why but that spelling of Snow has always annoyed the bejesus out of me. 

• Eyeroll 1

Most teams run the tush push from the one-yard line. Josh runs it from the five.

Not a fan of "Buffa-Shove." I like the "Snow Plow," but a plow clears the way in front of you. This seems more like a bunch of good neighbors helping to push someone's car out of a snowbank, but I can't think of a catchy name for that.

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

If they do that my fear would be Dion Dawkins trying to make it the Schnow Plow and I don't know why but that spelling of Snow has always annoyed the bejesus out of me. 

The Shnow (no C) spelling doesn't bother me.  But you make a great point - shouldn't be named something that's about just 1 of the linemen

3 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

All this “tush push” talk is really strange to me. The Eagles didn’t invent this. An offense pushing the pile forward has been part of football as far back as I can remember. 

It's how the Eagles do it and the fact that it's hella effective that way. 

Have you seen it?  Their OL gets so low they're practically biting  the opposing OL's knees (if not their *****s).  Then there's "Did you know Jalen Hurts can bench 600 lbs?".

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Let’s just call it …,

”The Buffalo Stampede”

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

All this “tush push” talk is really strange to me. The Eagles didn’t invent this. An offense pushing the pile forward has been part of football as far back as I can remember. 

Really?

Im pretty sure the rule about aiding the runner just changed a couple years back. I know that happened for college football, as Reggie Bush push of the usc QB was illegal but not called 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, pennstate10 said:

Really?

Im pretty sure the rule about aiding the runner just changed a couple years back. I know that happened for college football, as Reggie Bush push of the usc QB was illegal but not called 

They changed the rule during the 2005 offseason. It just took until Siriani decided to watch some 1908 Harvard-Yale game film for an NFL team to reimplement the Rugby scrum.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.