Gabe's momma chimes in

Process

2 hours ago, sonyab1974 said:

No it's not. She is a mama bear protecting her son no matter what. As a mama should.

Joking?

You want your mommy defending you against strangers on the internet?

Come on now nobody wants OR needs that. It's not like a tiger was gonna eat him, it's just internet people saying mean things. That needs no defense, and quite frankly it brought alot more attention to it by legitimizing it with a response.

On 12/24/2023 at 11:27 AM, Heavy Kevi said:

Joking?

You want your mommy defending you against strangers on the internet?

Come on now nobody wants OR needs that. It's not like a tiger was gonna eat him, it's just internet people saying mean things. That needs no defense, and quite frankly it brought alot more attention to it by legitimizing it with a response.

Maybe you don’t need it or want it, but her protecting her son is honorable I think. And yes I would always want my mother to defend me. :)

On 12/24/2023 at 11:24 AM, EasternOHBillsFan said:

My mom would never go onto social media and put our business out there... definitely not the way to do it.

Everyone is different. It’s not your mom’s way and that’s fine. There is no right or wrong way. 

On 12/24/2023 at 10:12 AM, stevestojan said:

He’s not a toddler.

Her being involved in any way is humiliating. 

He said he was humiliated? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/24/2023 at 12:55 AM, Special K said:

I love Gabe, but I wish he could string together games like the one he had today....its obvious he has the ability, but for whatever reason, the consistency isn't there as much as the Bills need it to be.

Maybe he can get on a roll in these next two games and hopefully a long playoff run.

I could be totally wrong, but it seems like Gabe’s production is based off matchup. He’s not the type of player that’s matchup proof unfortunately.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.