The Chiefs Big Three are Mahomes, Chris Jones and Kelce

Simon

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I must have missed Kelce's meltdown, remember Jones and them getting frustrated when the offense was really killing them.

He was losing it early when he was rightly called for a takedown.

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

They are just overly competitive!

[*Cough*Cough* Diggs Bengals Playoff game *Cough*Cough*]

When I had a tantrum when I lost as a child I wish my parents just said it's ok Michael, you're just competitive 

Edited by Mikie2times
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Did anyone see Mahomes kinda losing it with the camera crew when they zoomed into their sideline discussions?

Mahomes was frantically shooing the telecasr camera away like it was some kinda of spy ring.

I get that he thinks that the crew shouldn't be in that close, and he's not wrong, but those boys are wound waaaaay too tight right now.

• Agree 3

15 minutes ago, Simon said:

He was losing it early when he was rightly called for a takedown.

I thought that was hilarious. He got called for a rather weak OPI and then later in the same drive he gets flagged AGAIN. After crying to the refs for about a minute and a ref huddle they decide to pick up the flag. Then the broadcast shows the replay and Kelce blatantly put his hands inside Douglas's pads and ripped him to the ground. One of the easiest OPI calls I've ever seen and the refs decided to pick it up because Kelce cried about it. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I thought that was hilarious. He got called for a rather weak OPI and then later in the same drive he gets flagged AGAIN. After crying to the refs for about a minute and a ref huddle they decide to pick up the flag. Then the broadcast shows the replay and Kelce blatantly put his hands inside Douglas's pads and ripped him to the ground. One of the easiest OPI calls I've ever seen and the refs decided to pick it up because Kelce cried about it. 

I don't know what was going on with that one, I guess they figured since it would be 4th down anyway might as well humor the big baby.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, QB Bills said:

Mahomes has always been a class act. Until today. What a ridiculous tantrum he threw. And then to double down on it afterwards in his press conference? Just pathetic.

During his after the game presser, he gave no credit to the Bills.  He talked about how the Kelsey catch and lateral for td was a legendary play.  The only thing that was legendary was his incessant whining!!!

• Like (+1) 2

The Bills have been the victims of some awful game changing calls and non calls.  Josh is always classy, never complains about refs or teammates.  Patrick has been getting calls for years, then finally gets a call against him, and Mahomes is still crying and bitching. 

It says a lot about Josh, and a lot about Mahomes.  Josh outclasses Mahomes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, QB Bills said:

Mahomes has always been a class act. Until today. What a ridiculous tantrum he threw. And then to double down on it afterwards in his press conference? Just pathetic.

I've said for years that the Mahomes we see is a very carefully crafted PR personality. My parents always taught me that if you want to see the character of a person, look at the company they keep. His Momma trash. His brother is trash. His wife is trash. 

Much easier to show as the "good guy" when you're winning. This is the first season he's had any real long adversity and he acts like trash. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TAinLack. said:

During his after the game presser, he gave no credit to the Bills.  He talked about how the Kelsey catch and lateral for td was a legendary play.  The only thing that was legendary was his incessant whining!!!

It would have been a legendary play EXCEPT for a a Toney Offside penalty that was obvious to all. Apparently, Mahomes thinks KC should be immune to penalties. A commentator at halftime of Sunday night football said that penalty has been called 11 times this year already, and that the league was not letting it slide anymore. Never saw Mahomes to deflect the blame like he did after the game and in post game interviews. It's like the penalty just didn't happen when if fact is was blatantly obvious!!!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, J-Bo said:

It would have been a legendary play EXCEPT for a a Toney Offside penalty that was obvious to all. Apparently, Mahomes thinks KC should be immune to penalties. A commentator at halftime of Sunday night football said that penalty has been called 11 times this year already, and that the league was not letting it slide anymore. Never saw Mahomes to deflect the blame like he did after the game and in post game interviews. It's like the penalty just didn't happen when if fact is was blatantly obvious!!!

Maybe im biased but what is so legendary about that lateral anyway lol if the clock hit 0 needing a score to win then yea maybe thats an all time great play but I just don’t really see it as it stands. It left us with tons of time 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Mahomes was a giant baby at the end but Brady did this a million times. It’s football. This stuff happens all the time. 

I think they are frustrated because they know they are severely handicapped with their awful wrs. Basically wasting a year of Mahomes’ prime. 

Brady did not have to get held back by teammates while screaming nonstop at the refs and then go on and on in his press conference after something like this happened I really think this is one of a kind territory 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

I said it elsewhere but I dare anyone to watch the Netflix series The Quarterback and not come away thinking that Mahomes is pure ego driven trash. I’m almost shocked he let that series air. At the same time I found a completely new appreciation for Kirk Cousins. He appears to be a class act. 

42 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Maybe im biased but what is so legendary about that lateral anyway lol if the clock hit 0 needing a score to win then yea maybe thats an all time great play but I just don’t really see it as it stands. It left us with tons of time 

Brady did not have to get held back by teammates while screaming nonstop at the refs and then go on and on in his press conference after something like this happened I really think this is one of a kind territory 

Brady just screamed at his teammates and cos he’s. He also walked off the field without shaking hands after losses. 

mahomes reacted like a baby but he could have been screaming at his teammates instead of the refs. I’m sure there is zero problem in their lockerroom

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.