George Santos has left the building

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yup. Full denial mode.

Hey.  Your fake president that does nothing much like DC has finally admitted shrinkflation is real.  

Your CCP Party members in deep blue cities are admitting there is an invasion from Mexico.  

But at least mom is paying your rent and cell phone bills.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hey.  Your fake president that does nothing much like DC has finally admitted shrinkflation is real.  

Your CCP Party members in deep blue cities are admitting there is an invasion from Mexico.  

But at least mom is paying your rent and cell phone bills.  

Joe Biden is old and senile and I would like somebody younger

But if you would like a list of things that Joe Biden has actually accomplished during his term, I will handle provided to you. This is in contrast to Donald Trump, who actually did nothing in his term, except take credit for the previous president work.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Joe Biden is old and senile and I would like somebody younger

But if you would like a list of things that Joe Biden has actually accomplished during his term, I will handle provided to you. This is in contrast to Donald Trump, who actually did nothing in his term, except take credit for the previous president work.

Oh…..ok that makes sense now.  I understand.   

Bwahahahahahahaha my God the stupid.  

Excuse me while I go figure out how to pay for food.   

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh…..ok that makes sense now.  I understand.   

Bwahahahahahahaha my God the stupid.  

Excuse me while I go figure out how to pay for food.   

Wah.  The D won convincingly in red tinged Long Island. The issues were immigration, the economy and abortion. Not a good election for MAGAs

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Wah.  The D won convincingly in red tinged Long Island. The issues were immigration, the economy and abortion. Not a good election for MAGAs

A registered Democrat no one knows that didn’t publicly endorse or support Trump ….. but yea MAGA lost.  

Also, racism.  But I won’t speak for the 53 percent of the voters that voted for the white guy.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

A registered Democrat no one knows that didn’t publicly endorse or support Trump ….. but yea MAGA lost.

is this orwellian doublespeak?

Yes a registered D, who does not support trump won by a good margin.  MAGA lost.  trump didn't endorse anyone in this race probably cuz he didn't want to continue his record of showing that his endorsement is often the kiss of death.

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Also, racism.  But I won’t speak for the 53 percent of the voters that voted for the white guy.  

She didn't endorse Trump.  That was her mistake.

From the National Review on R losses in Pa and NY yesterday:

You can see the signs that 2024 is looking a lot like 2022, an environment where the public is frustrated with Democrats and Republicans should be romping to victory, but they don’t — in large part because the Trump-loyalist leaders of the party look like the characters in the Star Wars bar scene instead of competent, professional, clear-eyed problem solvers. Suburbanites, generally speaking, don’t like parties whose leaders embrace kooky conspiracy theories. They don’t like relitigating elections that they see as having been resolved years ago. They don’t like tirades on social media. QAnon, January 6, belief that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are a “psyop” — this stuff is disqualifying, and light-years away from the issues that are on the mind of the typical suburbanite.

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

It's Roe, plain and simple. Rs are going to lose every election until they change their stance.

and then they lose the biggest chunk of the MAGA base: Fundamentalists.

but no, it's also about Q, conspiracy theories and Jan 6 to suburbanites.  They're smarter than the average bear, vote and don't buy this shite.

• Disagree 1

32 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

It's Roe, plain and simple. Rs are going to lose every election until they change their stance.

Abortion is tied for 15th in top issues in the latest poll.

Edited by Doc

6 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

For women?

It is not in the top three for women,

and even then the women who support some restrictions on abortion are never figured in.

Then there are those who support abortion and still want Trump.

This "oh the abortion issue will kill Republicans"  is just wishful thinking.

These women support abortion rights. They’re still voting Trump.

Focus groups illustrate how a set of female Pennsylvania voters who backed Trump in 2020 are weighing abortion and other issues in their 2024 choice

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/women-support-abortion-rights-trump-focus-group-rcna136546

Edited by B-Man

39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

and even then the women who support some restrictions on abortion are never figured in.

Focus groups illustrate how a set of female Pennsylvania voters who backed Trump in 2020 are weighing abortion and other issues in their 2024 choice

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/women-support-abortion-rights-trump-focus-group-rcna136546

mmm hmmm.  so why do R's keep losing?   why do many more women support Biden than trump?  I guess his history of rape and "grab by the p****" don't help but abortion is the key issue to many.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Thats not my experience on the east coast.  Most Republican and Independent women that I know are actually concerned that Republican politicians are trying to take away their abortion rights. I'm not surprised,  it's literally played non-stop in every dem political ad.