Sources say ZERO PERCENT chance McD is fired

Brand J

6 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Wow. Shocker. Guy has coached the winningest team since Marv. Yeah…let’s get rid of him.

Demanding perfection from entertainment is comical. Instant gratification at its best. 

That’s ok, let’s see how they like it when I and many other Bills fans don’t spend a dime on this sorry excuse of a franchise next year. 

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Good "leak" by the Bills front office. You want them to be unified going into these last five games. All of their goals are still available. Do I think it will work out? No, but from the Bills' perspective they need to keep grinding.

Smart use of media.

“Smart” for the wrong reasons. Being satisfied with a coach who blows nearly every big moment in close games.

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Most coaches are interchangeable aside from Reid and maybe Shanahan

We could always get one of the scrawny young nerds that isn't any good. Not every scrawny 30 year old who got coffee for McVay or Shanahan will be a great HC 

Your description rendered only one person in my mind:  

Mike McDaniel

Except he is good, and there is only one of him. 

6 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

We don't really know how satisfied Pegula/Beane are with McDermott and won't until the season ends is my point.

Beaner should not have a say in it. This is his basketcase of a team put together with his own hands.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

We don't really know how satisfied Pegula/Beane are with McDermott and won't until the season ends is my point.

True. Anyone can leak whatever they want in the meantime. The proof is on the field. And it’s painfully obvious. McD is great when Allen is blowing people out. Any time the game is on the line late, you can count on him to blow it. Like clockwork.

7 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

The QB is an elite A5 Wagyu. The rest are frozen vegetables

The players are more than good enough. Look at the numbers and analytics. They're setting records for greatest .500 team ever.

The crappy W/L record is not on the person in charge of the roster. It's the orchestrator of said roster.

I’m in the camp of moving off McDermott would be for the best. But it is undeniable he has been a successful coach for us and I understand giving him time to get back on track. 

Let’s hope the security comes with the caveat that we hire a defensive coordinator, retain Joe Brady assuming the production continues for the rest of the year, and that most the premium free agent and draft resources are given to the offense to build around Josh

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.