ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Hopefully none of the equadore gangs slipped though. 

They are coming to get jobs so they don’t have to be in gangs. I just hope they aren’t human trafficked to NYC or Chicago once they arrive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Why is Elon hiding from his drug abuse? 😁

Many of my ancestors came through New York for a better life... you people really need to get a life.

Legally. Big difference. My grandparents had to have a sponsor and a job lined up. Learn your history

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Legally. Big difference. My grandparents had to have a sponsor and a job lined up. Learn your history

Ohh I know my history, buddy... the quota system was created by nativists who didn't want OTHER immigrants to enjoy the benefits that their families grew from after they got here.

My great grandmother was the last one to get here in 1913 at Ellis Island, BEFORE the quota system. You have some nerve!!!

"May 2021 marks the 100th anniversary of the Emergency Quota Act of 1921, the first immigration law in the United States to establish an immigration quota system based on national origins. As the “emergency” in its name suggests, the act was part of the American reaction to the immense tumult that accompanied the end of the first World War. It reflected a broader effort at retrenchment in the face of change, a quest for “normalcy,” in the words of victorious 1920 presidential candidate Warren G. Harding. Yet a long-gestating effort to restrict the immigration that accompanied the immense economic changes of the industrial revolution preceded the act. For years, disparate but at times overlapping groups inspired by labor concerns, anti-Catholicism, and pseudoscientific racial “science” had all perceived this immigration as a potential threat."

https://teachingamericanhistory.org/blog/emergency-quota-act-of-1921-immigration-law/

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

7 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Ohh I know my history, buddy... the quota system was created by nativists who didn't want OTHER immigrants to enjoy the benefits that their families grew from after they got here.

My great grandmother was the last one to get here in 1913 at Ellis Island, BEFORE the quota system. You have some nerve!!!

"May 2021 marks the 100th anniversary of the Emergency Quota Act of 1921, the first immigration law in the United States to establish an immigration quota system based on national origins. As the “emergency” in its name suggests, the act was part of the American reaction to the immense tumult that accompanied the end of the first World War. It reflected a broader effort at retrenchment in the face of change, a quest for “normalcy,” in the words of victorious 1920 presidential candidate Warren G. Harding. Yet a long-gestating effort to restrict the immigration that accompanied the immense economic changes of the industrial revolution preceded the act. For years, disparate but at times overlapping groups inspired by labor concerns, anti-Catholicism, and pseudoscientific racial “science” had all perceived this immigration as a potential threat."

https://teachingamericanhistory.org/blog/emergency-quota-act-of-1921-immigration-law/

So your ancestors put a quota on my ancestors is what you are telling me

On 11/21/2023 at 2:07 PM, Roundybout said:

Sounds like we should make them all legal through a streamlined and simple naturalization process.

Oh wait, they’re brown people so can’t have that. 

How many migrants do you host in your home for free…. ?

Oh that’s right none…. Because just another hypocritical virtue signaling philanthropic idealist buffoon happy to spend other people’s money and resources… 

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Nope... that your statement "learn your history" was absolute BS.

How stupid are you?

You want illegal immigrants to get a free pass into OUR country? If you want that, then hen YOU house them, you clown.

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

How many migrants do you host in your home for free…. ?

Oh that’s right none…. Because just another hypocritical virtue signaling philanthropic idealist buffoon happy to spend other people’s money and resources… 

This ain’t even an argument. Into the trash it goes!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's coming.  I'm sure The King, Billsfuk.c, Quack, MD and the rest are prepared to open the doors to their homes....right???

Maybe a public poll is warranted?  They should have the opportunity to go on record to show what wonderful humans they are!

😂 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's coming.  I'm sure The King, Billsfuk.c, Quack, MD and the rest are prepared to open the doors to their homes....right???

Maybe a public poll is warranted?  They should have the opportunity to go on record to show what wonderful humans they are!

😂

The poor migrants, you would have to be really desperate to live with a Masshole!

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

😂

Texas should stop wasting money on barriers and fences and spend it to build bridges these people can sleep under. 

Abbott 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽

20 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I called it. You are all the same …. Nothing but unaccountable empty rhetoric hand waivers 😂 😂 😂 

Because it’s not an argument, it’s silly. It’s like saying “how many kids are you personally educating” when you talk about public schools. 

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Because it’s not an argument, it’s silly. It’s like saying “how many kids are you personally educating” when you talk about public schools. 

Not silly at all, why should anyone care what some childless virtue signaler without kids thinks about educating kids? Their opinions are ignorance at best. 

You dismiss it because you have no argument, defense or standing. You’re expert on spending other people’s money and resources while pitching in nothing yourself.

Typical 

• Thank you (+1) 1