Anyone else notice JA17 sniffing “smelling salts” on the sidelines?

Desert Bills Fan

10 hours ago, 1st&ten said:

We used to use them in High School football (late 60's---yeah I'm old) We called them poppers. I'm sure they aren't allowed in High School sports anymore.

Why wouldn’t they be allowed in HS? If it’s true, of course it’s an overreaction, as there’s no harm in using them.

44 minutes ago, stinky finger said:

you're an animal

You think that’s nuts? Sometimes when I’m feeling a bit cheeky, I stop by when I’m not even bowling. I find the lane with the most bowlers, walk up, and without saying a word saunter over to their fan and just feel the breeze. 

They don’t even know what hit ‘em! I’ve had a bowler cry, the scene was so intense. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

It's very common in the NFL and NHL. what I don't understand is why some coaches use them too. Adam Gase used to, and just last night I saw one of the Sabres asst coaches hitting one a few times. Not sure why they would need them, unless they're hooked on them. 

17 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I don't think thats what Gase was using

adam-gase-crazy-eyes-jets-meme.jpg?resiz

Dw5OSP0UYAE1dG1?format=jpg&name=small

Dw-kezeWoAIfysC?format=jpg&name=small

Those were bath salts he was hitting!!

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Trying to channel the 90s SB Bills vibes 

Yolo sighting!!! Love you Yolo:wub:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

You think that’s nuts? Sometimes when I’m feeling a bit cheeky, I stop by when I’m not even bowling. I find the lane with the most bowlers, walk up, and without saying a word saunter over to their fan and just feel the breeze. 

They don’t even know what hit ‘em! I’ve had a bowler cry, the scene was so intense. 

Ok - we can hang 🍺

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493blz62e66yanftxhd08t5

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Mr. Fred Flinstone. Lol

They pass em around like crack pipes

The NHL has a real problem with uppers. Cocaine is rampant, maybe more so than any other league in the country. The hockey calendar is absolutely brutal. A lot of guys rely on it just to get through the season. 

Now it’s just sort of the new “it thing” in workouts. Right up there with everybody needing “pre work out” before their spin class or whatever. The average person who hits the gym, spin class, CrossFit 3-5 days per week sees no real benefit. 

That said, this whole thing is a nothing burger for Allen or the NFL. 

Edited by Mango
Word
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.