Gabe Davis & Cook decline to interview after the game

Reed83HOF

13 hours ago, Utah John said:

Exactly.  The problem is bad drafting, not Josh's contract.

3 RBs on second day in a span of 4 years and 2 TEs on first or second day since Allen was drafted. Meanwhile they draft WRs on third day. 

Drafted 4 Dlineman in round 1 or 2 in 3 years and only one is starting. That’s terrible at this point. Add in the inactive first round CB. 

The roster is suffering because they have to make up for mistakes in FA and it’s all old vets past their prime. It was just a matter of time. 

Edited by BananaB
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

lands 100% because the dumb takes keep on coming

I'd put your mockery of the concept of Jason Peters being a future Hall of Famer a few years ago in the TSW Hall of Fame of dumb takes.

I'm not sure you know the difference enough to be a judge of what is and what isn't........but you are identifiable with dumb takes,  I'll give you that.

11 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I'd put your mockery of the concept of Jason Peters being a future Hall of Famer a few years ago in the TSW Hall of Fame of dumb takes.

I'm not sure you know the difference enough to be a judge of what is and what isn't........but you are identifiable with dumb takes,  I'll give you that.

lol you're still holding on to that one.  you take what you can get I guess.  

11 hours ago, BananaB said:

3 RBs on second day in a span of 4 years and 2 TEs on first or second day since Allen was drafted. Meanwhile they draft WRs on third day. 

Drafted 4 Dlineman in round 1 or 2 in 3 years and only one is starting. That’s terrible at this point. Add in the inactive first round CB. 

The roster is suffering because they have to make up for mistakes in FA and it’s all old vets past their prime. It was just a matter of time. 

Shakir could EASILY replace Gabe at the WR2 position... and all it would take would be that one special guy in the first two rounds. You nailed it on the WR position.

31 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol you're still holding on to that one.  you take what you can get I guess.  

Well,  it was THAT bad.   It illustrated just how little you follow the rest of the league.........which in turn colors your takes on detail.   And when it comes to Gabriel Davis the devil is definitely in the details.   If you just look at his receptions, yardage and YPC numbers he looks like a very different player than both the eye test AND the less commonly referenced stats like catch %, drop %, rating and INT's when targeted etc...    Let alone the more advanced stats and video of his poor technique.  That's largely why the debate continues.   Some people refuse to consider the things that illustrate his inefficiency because they don't understand what they mean or how that compares to other receivers or simply because they weren't the stats they saw on the back of the football card when they were growing up.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.