Fire McDermott - 12 On the Field INEXCUSABLE

WEATHER DOT COM

12 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

The loss is mostly on the offence for sure.

But once AGAIN, the defence can’t make a clutch stop.

0-4 this year now in these opportunities . Haven’t made a clutch stop with under 5 minutes to go once this year.

Lets try to keep name calling out of this by the way eh👍

Special teams was ass tonight too. 12 men on the FG is an obvious blunder, but Sam Martin was averaging 44 yards on punts with no hang time to the center of the field. Big return allowed on a short kickoff too

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Special teams was ass tonight too. 12 men on the FG is an obvious blunder, but Sam Martin was averaging 44 yards on punts with no hang time to the center of the field. Big return allowed on a short kickoff too

And none of them can tackle worth a darn. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Old Coot said:

This was another frustrating loss and I get that people want to fire McD because of that.

What is needed here is a clear-eyed analysis of the team's on field failures and maybe that leads to McD being fired.

I guarantee you that I’m completely clear eyed. Off with his head! 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Moulds 808080 said:

I'm a huge supporter of him but this is mind blowing!!!

What's mind blowing to me is that it has taken so long for so many posters on this forum to realize how bad his game management has been for the last 6 + years. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JTown said:

What's mind blowing to me is that it has taken so long for so many posters on this forum to realize how bad his game management has been for the last 6 + years. 

PREACH!

I’ve been the leader of fire McClap for 2+ years now.

How anybody still supports this guy is beyond insane. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Old Coot said:

This was another frustrating loss and I get that people want to fire McD because of that.

What is needed here is a clear-eyed analysis of the team's on field failures and maybe that leads to McD being fired.

The results are in. McDermott is an incompetent head coach and needs to be fired.

5 minutes ago, JTown said:

It’s always been clear that he’s a deer in headlights when it comes to in-game management. I think a lot of fans wanted to forgive that because he did establish a winning culture and attitude at first. We all remember how bad the drought years were.

That culture is completely dead now. He’s lost the team, and he’s gotten even worse at coaching during games. There’s no excuses left. The team won’t start to heal until he’s fired.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

If the coaching is even average or adequate, Buffalo wins the Jets, Patriots and Broncos games.   It takes a special level of incompetence to fumble away games in this manner with this level of talent. 

Hoping Terry sees it this way and soon

Before tonight my frustration was mostly with higher aspirations at mind. Like we won’t win a Super Bowl playing like this. I am now in the we may actually be a bad team.  The we have Josh argument is slowly dissolving each week. He looks worse than mediocre at this point. We drive the field running the ball not throwing it. 

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And none of them can tackle worth a darn. 

Because we have a team where, outside of the defensive line, you must be extremely undersized to make the roster.  Linebackers are your special teams core, and we simply do not have those here.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Greg said:

The results are in. McDermott is an incompetent head coach and needs to be fired.

It’s always been clear that he’s a deer in headlights when it comes to in-game management. I think a lot of fans wanted to forgive that because he did establish a winning culture and attitude at first. We all remember how bad the drought years were.

That culture is completely dead now. He’s lost the team, and he’s gotten even worse at coaching during games. There’s no excuses left. The team won’t start to heal until he’s fired.

I agree.  It was my opinion that he lost the team after the 13 second debacle.  I would have fired him immediately,  I wouldn't have allowed him to travel back with the team.  

Now I will give McDummy credit where it is due, yes he changed the culture.  He also has done a good job coaching the defense this year.   Despite all the injuries and 4 turn overs tonight they took it to the end.

I will be surprised if they win 2 more games this year.  

Championship Caliber. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.