Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

50 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Here's that thread:

That thread should either be sealed in a lead lined sarcophagus and dropped into the Mariana Trench never to be seen by the eyes of man again or pinned in giant flashing gaudy colored letters so that we might not ever forget the lessons taught by that moment of foolish hubris. It's one or the other.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Is it me or are even the best QB's struggling big time in a lot of these games.  Burrow & Jackson's bad INT's were huge in their teams losses today.  Even Stroud who put up good numbers had 3 TO's and almost gave the game away with a terrible 4th quarter INT. 

Defense has been dominating this year it feels like…can’t remember the last time I saw one of these lions chargers barnburner type games 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Billznut said:

Lol I think you covered yourself from every angle there. 

Totally. It’s how I protect myself from BBFS haha.

But honestly, I came into the season expecting a division win and be in the hunt for the #1 seed. After the defensive injuries I recalibrated that to competing for the Division and probable wild card. After seeing the last 4 games, I am now looking at a team that I don’t expect to make the playoffs but hope they do because once you get there, anything can happen.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That thread should either be sealed in a lead lined sarcophagus and dropped into the Mariana Trench never to be seen by the eyes of man again or pinned in giant flashing gaudy colored letters so that we might not ever forget the lessons taught by that moment of foolish hubris. It's one or the other.

Or, you can bookmark it like I did and read it for entertainment when the board explodes. I also have the Josh Allen draft thread bookmarked. That way, when I see posters calling for him to be traded I can go back and check if they have been waiting for a spicy draft night take to finally become true. It's always the case.

We should start a thread HoF. 

23 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Giants so bad...and nearly beat us

What a disaster 

It’s just tough to get past the fact the Giants were on the 1 yard line for the win vs Buffalo. I don’t care who was playing QB.  And we let Mac Jones look like vintage Steve Grogan.  There’s something wrong for sure w this team. Still time to right the ship but man some head scratchers this season. 

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

It’s just tough to get past the fact the Giants were on the 1 yard line for the win vs Buffalo. I don’t care who was playing QB.  And we let Mac Jones look like vintage Steve Grogan.  There’s something wrong for sure w this team. Still time to right the ship but man some head scratchers this season. 

I don't understand how the same group of players that destroyed the Dolphins couldn't move the ball against the Giants and Pats. 

Now that McDaniels is gone I don't have to feel conflicted about rooting for the Raiders 

Or is someone going to say we should root for the Jets so they don't get a high draft pick?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.