TB / Buffalo Postgame thread

Simon

1 hour ago, boco357 said:

I wonder if the lack of under center  qb sneak is paranoia from that fumble vs Vikings last year.

I mean, we've done it multiple times this year.

Wonder if not wanting to subject your $250M franchise quarterback to that kind of pounding when he has a bad shoulder has anything to factor in...

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Everyone keeps wanting to put Diggs in the problematic category. At least this MFer cares. It’s too bad Von didn’t have that heart. And unfortunately it seems like this year Josh doesn’t have that fire. I wish we had 5 more Diggs. The guy is the best WR the Bills have ever had and this guy cares. Love it. Do not ever get rid of this dude.

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone keeps wanting to put Diggs in the problematic category. At least this MFer cares. It’s too bad Von didn’t have that heart. And unfortunately it seems like this year Josh doesn’t have that fire. I wish we had 5 more Diggs. The guy is the best WR the Bills have ever had and this guy cares. Love it. Do not ever get rid of this dude.

It's amazing how you can make something good about one player somehow a negative about two different players just an impressive amount of pessimism.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's amazing how you can make something good about one player somehow a negative about two different players just an impressive amount of pessimism.

Von and Josh called a players-only meeting before this game, so it isn't like their leadership is lacking. I love Diggs fire and passion but no need to ***** on other players (and inaccurately so) to make a point about Diggs.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Great post until the bolded^

The man is gutting out a shoulder injury and still is in the MVP conversation. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Is it actually? I didn't even know that.

What is it AC joint sprain? (Grade 1?)

I thought Deshaun had a subscap tear, unless thats a new injury for him

You’re probably right. All I know is they Deshaun keeps getting medically cleared and not playing. 

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Great post until the bolded^

The man is gutting out a shoulder injury and still is in the MVP conversation. 

Listen I love Josh. He’s the most important player in this teams history probably. When he’s running, he’s probably the best player in the league. I absolutely love him. He’s just looked super dejected and borderline depressed on the sidelines this year. Not taking anything away from him as a player it just seems like he’s emotionally down.

4 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

To be honest I haven't seen a replay of the game. I just can't bare myself to watch it. Just too painful. 

That's probably true too. 

Watching that game actually explains what happened. Not excuses, but explains. Remember, the Bills had an earlier lead late in the fourth. After that, the Bills played tough and pressed them.  And Tyreek got lose for that long TD. The soft coverage during 13 seconds was a response to that. Again, not an excuse but rather an explanation. The Chiefs also had all 3 TOs. 13 seconds is not really 13 seconds if a team has all the TOs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.