Beane reportedly looking for LB help (possible rumor)

BuffaloBillyG

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Normally I don't buy these reports, however this account had us as a team that called on Trey Lance a few days before it was known. They have been correct many times on 49er related things in the past and do seem to have some inside knowledge.

That said, it makes some sense with Milano out and Williams being benched 2 games in a row. On defense I know the hot topics are 1T and CB...but this is a position to watch in the coming week for sure.

These guys are constantly putting out feelers. Don’t think he’s not putting out feelers for multiple positions.

And specifically you want to get an idea of top end and low end so you can set a market value.

Edited by HoofHearted

1 hour ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Why would the Super Bowl-contending 6-1 49ers trade a starting LB. Beane is out of touch with reality if he thinks he can poach good players off of top tier teams. I don't mind you shooting your shot, but this does not make you look too bright.

Maybe his next call will be to Philly about AJ Brown lol

Desperation is kicking in.  His draft picks haven't panned out

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Normally I don't buy these reports, however this account had us as a team that called on Trey Lance a few days before it was known. They have been correct many times on 49er related things in the past and do seem to have some inside knowledge.

That said, it makes some sense with Milano out and Williams being benched 2 games in a row. On defense I know the hot topics are 1T and CB...but this is a position to watch in the coming week for sure.

Just for Lynch saying "no" I am now choosing to root for the Vikings tonight!

• Agree 1

On 10/23/2023 at 5:58 PM, Your Brown Eye said:

Why would the Super Bowl-contending 6-1 49ers trade a starting LB. Beane is out of touch with reality if he thinks he can poach good players off of top tier teams. I don't mind you shooting your shot, but this does not make you look too bright.

Maybe his next call will be to Philly about AJ Brown lol

I hate it when people end their own statements with lol. What exactly is there to lol about ? 

On 10/23/2023 at 11:02 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

Kincaid

Not that I don’t think he’s good but you want to trust a rookie TE to be the number 2 option in this offense when the realistic goal of this team is Super Bowl?    I’d rather have an actual #2 Wr as a second option 

On 10/23/2023 at 4:46 PM, BuffaloBillyG said:

?

Williams was replaced by Dodson when stepped in for injury

Consensus seemed to be he played pretty well against the Giants

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.