Could be worse

Kaenon

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

I like this,

Could be worse, the refs handed a win to the Bills last week, we could be 3-4, and behind the Jets in the AFCE!

They also kinda handed the Patriots a win this week by picking up an absolutely egregious illegal man downfield flag that gave them a 38 yard gain on their first play of the final drive.  The man was 5 yards downfield!  Like how far downfield does he need to be for you to let the flag stand?  It was so bad they could use that in their offseason training videos for officials on what constitutes and illegal man downfield penalty.

We could be the Pats - whose fans reminded me so much of us, when Fitz beat New England that one year.  It was, as they liked to say at that time, our "Super Bowl." And it was ultimately meaningless.

But the shoe's on the other foot now. I can't believe how over the moon those fans were to beat the Bills yesterday.  We have flipped the script..

Now, if we could just get a few SB's.

4 minutes ago, Franco_92 said:

Most of those years I would have murdered someone to be 4-3 and to have a qb who has put up the season josh has so far

Yes there are problems, I don't deny that 

We had plenty of 4-3 or 5-4 starts in the drought. That would be the point in the season where things would circle the crapper.

See: Trentative Edwards

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

We had plenty of 4-3 or 5-4 starts in the drought. That would be the point in the season where things would circle the crapper.

See: Trentative Edwards

38 minutes ago, Franco_92 said:

Most of those years I would have murdered someone to be 4-3 and to have a qb who has put up the season josh has so far

Yes there are problems, I don't deny that 

I understand 

When we went up by 3 yesterday, I honestly expected that we would hold on for another ugly loss.  I told my wife that while this sucks, it felt like during the drought that every other game was exactly like this one and the Giants game, and we lost like 85% of those.  That was definitely worse than this.  (Even though we went on to lose like a pathetic drought-era team).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.