RIP Suzanne Sommers

AlCowlingsTaxiService

11 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

Very underrated actress imo, carried Threes Company to #1. Never the same when she left. 

I also liked the show better with the Ropers. Nothing against Don Knotts as Mr. Furley who was also a very talented actor.

Edited by Gregg

Suzanne Sommers and my Mom... both had long fights with cancer and lost. Suzanne fought it for 23 years. Mom was once declared cancer free, only to have it reappear after 15 years. Breast cancer sucks. Make sure your loved ones get yearly mammograms.

May they rest in peace.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Flags were flying half mast at the Tonawanda vs. Medina football game last night.  Someone asked me if it was in honor of Suzanne Sommers.  I said, I don't think any flag was ever at half mast around Suzanne Sommers.

Lmao why would a football team in Western New York fly their flags at half mast for an actress with no relation to the schools 

I feel a strong sense of melancholy reading reports like this.  Three’s Company was a staple of my youth.  We just didn’t appreciate then that women were suppressed and exploited in every way.  I also didn’t remember just how attractive she was.

RIP Suzanne…

29 minutes ago, eball said:

I feel a strong sense of melancholy reading reports like this.  Three’s Company was a staple of my youth.  We just didn’t appreciate then that women were suppressed and exploited in every way.  I also didn’t remember just how attractive she was.

RIP Suzanne…

There is always these discussions on which was better.  Ginger or Mary Ann,  Bailey or Jennifer, Joyce or Chrssy.

I always was on Bruinette side; I guess that is partly why I married an Asian.  I am also allergic to peroxide and I discovered later sillicones.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

There is always these discussions on which was better.  Ginger or Mary Ann,  Bailey or Jennifer, Joyce or Chrssy.

I always was on Bruinette side; I guess that is partly why I married an Asian.  I am also allergic to peroxide and I discovered later sillicones.

I’ve never been a “blonde bimbo” kind of guy, which is why I was surprised at how attractive Suzanne was when I saw some old clips this week.  At the time I went the brunette angle as well…

Jo from Facts of Life…aye caramba…

14 hours ago, Limeaid said:

For me it was Mary Ann over Ginger, Bailey over Jennifer, and Chrissy over Joyce. I would also add Cheryl Ladd as my favorite "Angel" from Charlies Angles.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.