Frank Clark...of interest?

beebe

14 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

I just want to say. Group B  Rally race cars had no limits. Foot to the floor all the time. Even when braking to drift the apex.

But i do not agree with you in this case. Play smart and use ALL your weapons.

Make the Defense come to you. Then crush their souls with a Free Allen scamper to the end zone.

We need a guy to make all that happen.

McD may have picked the wrong guy ..

Might be ?

Likely so .

But Beane really needs to see what he has left and his health. devils in the details

Us fans cant see that

But a 85% Frank is still an asset imho

ADD activated here but are you being literal here? lol thats actually wild

I know MotoGP guys have a version of this. sort of a drift to tighten their turning radius, and i believe the drive of the throttle and brake combined, keeps the suspension down in the sweet spot so that their forks/shocks arent standing the bike straight up

ive seen them live, im not a religious watcher but something to bond with my dad on, its really a cool sport, where the science is really cool to hear and think about too!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

ADD activated here but are you being literal here? lol thats actually wild

I know MotoGP guys have a version of this. sort of a drift to tighten their turning radius, and i believe the drive of the throttle and brake combined, keeps the suspension down in the sweet spot so that their forks/shocks arent standing the bike straight up

ive seen them live, im not a religious watcher but something to bond with my dad on, its really a cool sport, where the science is really cool to hear and think about too!

Yep.

Being literal. and yes you get it. Glad you and The Dad dig that stuff 👍

2 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

why not upgrade the 5th part of the rotation??  

Don’t we have other more pressing priorities for an upgrade that would occupy a roster spot?  I assume you would cut Shaq Lawson for Clark?  At that end of the rotation, would the loss of Shaq’s edge setting ability really be worth the small potential upgrade in pass rush of Clark on his (at best) 20 snaps per game.  I just don’t see the fit at this time.  A CB could be an upgrade, or an outside LB given the depth  chart at those positions, but DE is the strongest position group on the defense at this time, perhaps on the whole team. 

1 hour ago, FLFan said:

Don’t we have other more pressing priorities for an upgrade that would occupy a roster spot?  I assume you would cut Shaq Lawson for Clark?  At that end of the rotation, would the loss of Shaq’s edge setting ability really be worth the small potential upgrade in pass rush of Clark on his (at best) 20 snaps per game.  I just don’t see the fit at this time.  A CB could be an upgrade, or an outside LB given the depth  chart at those positions, but DE is the strongest position group on the defense at this time, perhaps on the whole team. 

And prat tell where will these all come from ?

When someone of his quality is avaialble at a price we can afford ? You make the call and kick them tires

Period

Not an If Or question here i dont feel.

Now if we could get Surtain  Heck yes ! ! I would trade a good few players and a draft pick or two. Not happening though

So take what the good football Lords offers when it stares you in the face  LOL

13 hours ago, FLFan said:

I don't disagree that CB and possibly WR 2 is a more pressing need, and no, I'm not suggesting cutting Shaq for Clark.  But Clark over Johnathan makes sense to me.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.