Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

54 minutes ago, Justice said:

I’m not better than anyone. I can’t give up cursing. I grew up listening to rap. It’s deeply rooted in me lol 

Is there anything in the Quran about being judgmental?

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Huh?  What is this based on?

His hatred of Americans and American woman. He believes women should be covered head to toe in a sheet with just there eyes showing. While he can prance around wearing anything he wants. But he loves women though!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

His hatred of Americans and American woman. He believes women should be covered head to toe in a sheet with just there eyes showing. While he can prance around wearing anything he wants. But he loves women though!!!!

It’s no wonder there aren’t boatloads of woman taking flights to Saudi Arabia to get out of this hell hole.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, meazza said:

It’s no wonder there aren’t boatloads of woman taking flights to Saudi Arabia to get out of this hell hole.  

How many women and gays have been stoned to death or thrown off buildings by the “religion of peace”?

19 minutes ago, Westside said:

I meant besides that.  Although Muslim women covering themselves is a great way to select for Muslim men.

16 minutes ago, meazza said:

Men too.

CATHERINE SALGADO: Oct. 7 Massacre: Six Months Later.

“Growing up, we all talked about the Nazis as if it were inconceivable that anyone could ever have condoned or ignored the Holocaust. Yet Westerners are doing just that now; ignoring the very real attempted genocide against Israelis while preposterously accusing Israel of genocide in Gaza, based on Hamas talking points and Hamas-issued casualty numbers.

The Arabs now calling themselves Palestinians have never had a right to Israeli land, and they have spent decades rejecting offers of land concessions and their own nation from Israel. Even now, the majority of Palestinians still support terrorist Hamas and its horrific attacks on Israel Oct. 7. Yet both Muslims and non-Muslims around the world refuse to admit the reality of the situation.”

https://pjmedia.com/catherinesalgado/2024/04/07/oct-7-massacre-six-months-later-n4927972#google_vignette

1 hour ago, Westside said:

Is there anything in the Quran about being judgmental?

Idk. I can’t recall. 

40 minutes ago, meazza said:

This is as terrible of a take as the « from the river to the sea ».

Yeah man. That likud slogan gotta go. For real. And the pro Palis should stop saying it too. 

41 minutes ago, meazza said:

I see nothing has changed with respect to how ***** dumb you are.  

I love it. At least I reply to ppl and then insult them. Keep your mouth shut, boy. 

44 minutes ago, Doc said:

Huh?  What is this based on?

That’s for @sherpa

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Justice said:

I love it. At least I reply to ppl and then insult them. Keep your mouth shut, boy. 

You should up your daily prayers to ten times a day. Five times ain’t enough.

39 minutes ago, Westside said:

I have 3 daughters. One of them doesn’t wear hijab and I’m fine with that. It’s her choice. None wear the burka. I do not hate anyone. 

Just now, Justice said:

I have 3 daughters. One of them doesn’t wear hijab and I’m fine with that. It’s her choice. None wear the burka. I do not hate anyone. 

Are they allowed to walk freely in public without head being covered? In a muslim country?

39 minutes ago, meazza said:

Yeah it’s a wonder. Western society has been demonizing Islam for decades sbd you can’t take a smidgen of payback. 

38 minutes ago, Westside said:

How many women and gays have been stoned to death or thrown off buildings by the “religion of peace”?

Blame the people. Not the religion, bigot. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

You should up your daily prayers to ten times a day. Five times ain’t enough.

Yeah yeah. I know. I suck as a person right? Other than being an excellent husband (25 years married), father, citizen (no criminal record), 800 plus credit rating, loyal friend to all my peeps, provider, leader in my family etc etc I suck. Gotcha. This is how I deal with bigots. Most of you hate Islam so this is how I treat racists. bigots and idiots. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Westside said:

Are they allowed to walk freely in public without head being covered? In a muslim country?

Yes.  Wearing a hijab or even the burka is not mandatory in the West Bank for example. Gaza on the other hand. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Westside said:

Yes. Even in Saudi Arabia. 

I got something for you…

”And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head--it is just as though her head were shaved. If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.”- Old Testament 

I come with receipts. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Justice said:

Yeah it’s a wonder. Western society has been demonizing Islam for decades sbd you can’t take a smidgen of payback. 

Before 9/11 most people in the west didn’t know the slightest thing about Islam.  

Just now, meazza said:

Before 9/11 most people in the west didn’t know the slightest thing about Islam.  

Lol yeah I know. Hollywood didn’t vilify Arabs before 9/11. Everyone knows that. Pfft. 

5 minutes ago, Justice said:

Lol yeah I know. Hollywood didn’t vilify Arabs before 9/11. Everyone knows that. Pfft. 

Before that it was Russians.

More receipts 

“But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by ***** in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst. “If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.”

-Deuteronomy 22:20-22

Can we agree to not slander religion? There’s subjects in all faiths that are harsh according to today’s standards. 

1 minute ago, meazza said:

Before that it was Russians.

And the “savage” native Americans, and people of color, and Asians and orientals. What’s funny is now even white people are getting it badly and they, understandably, do not like it. It’s wrong no matter who it is. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Do you guys have to like me? Absolutely not. I don’t even blame you if you hate me. I’m rude, crude and judgmental. I’m not running for office. Idgaf. Call me what you want, but you can not call me a liar. I answer everyone. I do not ignore you. I might be wrong sometimes but that’s ok. It isn’t on purpose. So have at it. Come at me all you want. I can take it. In a pc world I come here to NOT be pc at all. That’s why I keep coming back. 

25 minutes ago, meazza said:

Yes.  Wearing a hijab or even the burka is not mandatory in the West Bank for example. Gaza on the other hand. 

Gaza? I never been there but I highly doubt you’re correct in saying that. Link? Proof? 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Justice said:

Can we agree to not slander religion? There’s subjects in all faiths that are harsh according to today’s standards

Not "slander" religion.

But I will point out that when zealots (and yes, there are plenty of ultra-Orthodox Jewish zealots in Israel, and due to the weakness of Netanyahu he must pander to them) take these ancient words about things we consider abusive and horrific today literally - and even try to turn them into official policy - they are practicing a kind of religious primitivism that has no place in the modern world.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Justice said:

Gaza? I never been there but I highly doubt you’re correct in saying that. Link? Proof? 

I have never seen a woman in Gaza in videos who wasn’t wearing a burka while I have seen plenty in the West Bank so it’s either mandatory or it’s strongly recommended.

47 minutes ago, Justice said:

Do you guys have to like me? Absolutely not. I don’t even blame you if you hate me. I’m rude, crude and judgmental. I’m not running for office. Idgaf. Call me what you want, but you can not call me a liar. I answer everyone. I do not ignore you. I might be wrong sometimes but that’s ok. It isn’t on purpose. So have at it. Come at me all you want. I can take it. In a pc world I come here to NOT be pc at all. That’s why I keep coming back. 

No.  You're just boring.  Go stare at the sun.  

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not "slander" religion.

But I will point out that when zealots (and yes, there are plenty of ultra-Orthodox Jewish zealots in Israel, and due to the weakness of Netanyahu he must pander to them) take these ancient words about things we consider abusive and horrific today literally - and even try to turn them into official policy - they are practicing a kind of religious primitivism that has no place in the modern world.

100. No religion should ever dictate policy. 

24 minutes ago, meazza said:

I have never seen a woman in Gaza in videos who wasn’t wearing a burka while I have seen plenty in the West Bank so it’s either mandatory or it’s strongly recommended.

I’d say the vast majority wear a hijab. Some wear a burka. So the Christian women (I know there aren’t many but there are some) in Gaza get an exemption or something?  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Justice said:

And the “savage” native Americans, and people of color, and Asians and orientals. What’s funny is now even white people are getting it badly and they, understandably, do not like it. It’s wrong no matter who it is. 

It's a strange issue.

Things like the "Vikings" are a very popular topic in Hollywood.  Championing the heroes of that very "White" story. 

But no such movies/shows about Native Warriors/Battles that could be championed in the same way. 

Why?  

3 hours ago, Justice said:

More receipts 

“But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by ***** in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst. “If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.”

-Deuteronomy 22:20-22

Can we agree to not slander religion? There’s subjects in all faiths that are harsh according to today’s standards. 

The very crap you quote from these stupid books is the reason why we should all slander religion.

Netanyahu declares ‘there is a date’ for Rafah invasion as Hamas claims ‘no ability’ to free 40 hostages.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu affirmed Monday that he plans to forge ahead with a long-anticipated and controversial military operation in the Gaza Strip city of Rafah — as Hamas reportedly claimed there are fewer than 40 women, elderly and ailing hostages for whom it can account.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/08/us-news/netanyahu-declares-there-is-a-date-for-rafah-invasion-as-hamas-claims-no-ability-to-free-40-hostages/

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Netanyahu declares ‘there is a date’ for Rafah invasion as Hamas claims ‘no ability’ to free 40 hostages.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu affirmed Monday that he plans to forge ahead with a long-anticipated and controversial military operation in the Gaza Strip city of Rafah — as Hamas reportedly claimed there are fewer than 40 women, elderly and ailing hostages for whom it can account.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/08/us-news/netanyahu-declares-there-is-a-date-for-rafah-invasion-as-hamas-claims-no-ability-to-free-40-hostages/

Listening to a podcast.  There are 1000 combat soldiers in Gaza.  Bibi has no strategy. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

How you gonna declare a genocide when you’re the one funding it and supplying them the weapons. Lol you’re too funny for sharing this 

2 hours ago, Justice said:

How you gonna declare a genocide when you’re the one funding it and supplying them the weapons. Lol you’re too funny for sharing this 

A genoside is an actual thing with definitions.

And the last I knew the MSM and You are quoting HAMAS data to support the "Genoside" narrative.

Its a ***** show that needs to end, but its not the genocide the current thing mobs are screaming.

Genocide:

the deliberate killing or severe mistreatment of a large number of people from a particular national or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group:

HAMAS is the group being eradicated. They hide behind the Palestinians.  using them as Martyr.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

20 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Ugh. 

Israel stated any Iranian attack on Israel land would be met with an Israeli attack on Iranian land.  

That is tactically difficult, but something they have planned for for years, as they have viewed any Iranian nuclear capability as unacceptable.

• Like (+1) 1