Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well, perhaps instead of scolding us, you could provide a link to that story.

You can go to CNN, Fox or any number of sites and find links to the story.

The idea that it's not being covered (it is) or that the strikes in Yemen (that we've been threatening for weeks) is intended as some sort of distraction, is just more conspiracy "Jews control the narrative" nonsense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Justice said:

No talk of the ICJ huh? Lol. You sheep are funny. You’re programmed so hard you don’t even realize it. 

I strongly disagree with the "you are programmed" assertion.

All that aside, you post a lot of really vituperative stuff here, and that tactic doesn't work.

It may allow you a chance to vent, but it is ineffective.

Here's what you posted on page 163 of this thread:

"Your kids are lost. They don’t know what a boy or a girl is anymore. Your schools and churches aren’t safe. You love your guns like they’re part of the family. You can’t stay married. Your women are whores. You all cheat on each other."

You have also questioned if you are "surrounded by morons" here.

You think that will work?

Meanwhile Hamas has controlled Gaza for years, using all of their assets to build an underground system that does nothing but support it's desire to destroy Israel.

Hezbollah has done the exact same thing, except on a much bigger and more dangerous scale.

It causes me wo consider your claims and wonder who the real morons are?

1 hour ago, yall said:

The idea that it's not being covered (it is) or that the strikes in Yemen (that we've been threatening for weeks) is intended as some sort of distraction, is just more conspiracy "Jews control the narrative" nonsense.

Lies. It’s not being covered on TV. Specifically cnn and Fox News. That’s where most people get their news. If you can’t see why then I can’t help you. 

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

I believe this is what the terrorist sympathizer is referring to. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67944903

Go ***** yourself 

18 minutes ago, sherpa said:

All that aside, you post a lot of really vituperative stuff here, and that tactic doesn't work.

"Your kids are lost. They don’t know what a boy or a girl is anymore. Your schools and churches aren’t safe. You love your guns like they’re part of the family. You can’t stay married. Your women are whores. You all cheat on each other."

Meanwhile Hamas has controlled Gaza for years, using all of their assets to build an underground system that does nothing but support it's desire to destroy Israel.

Hezbollah has done the exact same thing, except on a much bigger and more dangerous scale.

Nothing will work on you. I’m not looking to win anybody over or convince anyone. I’m here to point out the hypocrisy. 

Fox News last night would rather talk about the Will Smith slap than show the case that was made by South Africa against Israel. If you can’t see a problem with that you’re helpless. 

It’s easy for you to criticize. You aren’t being controlled by land, air and sea. You don’t know what it’s like. You don’t even try. When there’s nothing to live for you will find reasons to die. 

Edited by Justice

You guys don’t ask yourselves why they didn’t air this live? You guys can’t see why they wouldn’t? At the bare minimum they should have covered it. You don’t see a problem with it? At all?? 

28 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Imam Justice, spreading the religion of peace.

2 hours ago, Justice said:

No talk of the ICJ huh? Lol. You sheep are funny. You’re programmed so hard you don’t even realize it. They didn’t shove it down your throats in the media yesterday or today because they knew they couldn’t allow you to hear the case because it’s damaging to their reputation. Sky news didn’t air any of it yesterday but today they did because today was Israel’s defense. You can’t make this up. CNN and Fox News don’t find this news worthy??? 

I saw the story on the ICJ on CNN World this morning.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, yall said:

Gotta address that last sentence there. Lol.  As if that isn’t proven lol. This is hilarious. Stop kidding yourself. You know it to be true. Their influence over the USA is undeniable at this point. 

3 minutes ago, yall said:

Imam Justice, spreading the religion of peace.

Keep religion out of this. I will never disrespect anybody’s religion. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I saw the story on the ICJ on CNN World this morning.

Awesome. I’ve been tuning in to both stations all last night and nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

You're joking, right?  This is ONLY about religion. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Gotta address that last sentence there. Lol.  As if that isn’t proven lol. This is hilarious. Stop kidding yourself. You know it to be true. Their influence over the USA is undeniable at this point. 

Awesome. I’ve been tuning in to both stations all last night and nothing. 

So our women are whores based upon some non-religous viewpoint of yours? Sure thing Ayatollah.

Also, you claim not to be an anti-semite yet given every opportunity you double down on the Jews control everything trope.

You're a real character. 

2 minutes ago, yall said:

Man, the "your women are whores" is gonna have me smiling all day. For that, I suppose I should be thankful for his rants.

That post wasn't disputed by any of you. Besides y’all are taking it out of context. Go read the last paragraph. I’ll try to find it and repost it here. 

here it is:

note to self:

Hit “Submit Reply” or no? Hmm? Why not… I mean it’s all true. Maybe not for each individual on this board but as a society it’s undeniably true. Collective punishment is fine. They should’ve done something to stop it. They deserve it. Hit the button…. 

boom. 

Just now, Justice said:

That post wasn't disputed by any of you. Besides y’all are taking it out of context. Go read the last paragraph. I’ll try to find it and repost it here. 

here it is:

note to self:

Hit “Submit Reply” or no? Hmm? Why not… I mean it’s all true. Maybe not for each individual on this board but as a society it’s undeniably true. Collective punishment is fine. They should’ve done something to stop it. They deserve it. Hit the button…. 

boom. 

The best part is that you somehow think that makes it better.

😂

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

You're joking, right?  This is ONLY about religion. 

See what I mean? Idiots. I’m completely surrounded. This is about land. Nobody gives ***** about the religion anybody follows. 

Just now, Justice said:

See what I mean? Idiots. I’m completely surrounded. This is about land. Nobody gives ***** about the religion anybody follows. 

Completely surrounded by idiots.

Now you finally know how the Israelis feel. 

😂

Just now, yall said:

The best part is that you somehow think that makes it better.

😂

Bro facts are facts. I’m not gonna sugarcoat it. I own it. Sad part is none of you can dispute it. 

Just now, yall said:

Completely surrounded by idiots.

Now you finally know how the Israelis feel. 

😂

Touché lol 

6 minutes ago, yall said:

So our women are whores based upon some non-religous viewpoint of yours? Sure thing Ayatollah.

Also, you claim not to be an anti-semite yet given every opportunity you double down on the Jews control everything trope.

You're a real character. 

Listen I’m not gonna let that term stop me from speaking the truth. What? Don’t say ***** because someone might accuse you of antisemitism? I’m a Semite myself. It ain’t a trope. It’s very real. 

As for whores well anybody can see that. Religious beliefs have nothing to do with that. Only Fans whores invade every post on social media just about. You don’t have to go looking for it. It’s a pandemic of whores. 

20 minutes ago, Justice said:

Nothing will work on you. I’m not looking to win anybody over or convince anyone. I’m here to point out the hypocrisy. 

Fox News last night would rather talk about the Will Smith slap than show the case that was made by South Africa against Israel. If you can’t see a problem with that you’re helpless. 

It’s easy for you to criticize. You aren’t being controlled by land, air and sea. You don’t know what it’s like. You don’t even try. When there’s nothing to live for you will find reasons to die. 

Nothing will work on me?

Perhaps stop filming beheadings, or wildly optimistic, maybe just stop beheadings.

Perhaps stop slaughtering people of other faiths.

Maybe don't steal airliners and fly them into buildings.

Let commerce exist in international waters.

Stop launching unguided missiles into civilian areas.

Stop starting wars and then go to useless international arenas begging to get them stopped while your getting your ass kicked, all the while complaining that you're not getting the coverage you think you deserve.

Stop treating half the world's population as second class citizens becasue of gender.

All that would be a start.

To answer the question posed earlier, God commanded Israel to wipe out the Amalekites. In the Bible they failed to do so. Netandyoohoo referencing Amalek is essentially a proclamation that they are justified by divine right to kill all of the palestinians, asserting that they are the descendants of Amalek that God has commanded Israel to wipe out.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, sherpa said:

Nothing will work on me?

Perhaps stop filming beheadings, or wildly optimistic, maybe just stop beheadings.

Perhaps stop slaughtering people of other faiths.

Maybe don't steal airliners and fly them into buildings.

Let commerce exist in international waters.

Stop launching unguided missiles into civilian areas.

Stop starting wars and then go to useless international arenas begging to get them stopped while your getting your ass kicked, all the while complaining that you're not getting the coverage you think you deserve.

Stop treating half the world's population as second class citizens becasue of gender.

All that would be a start.

The US has been poking their nose in the Middle East and fighting wars over there for decades. You’re gonna make a lot of enemies like that. No sense in arguing about it. Facts are facts. None of these nations have ever invaded the US. You can’t say the same. 

5 minutes ago, Justice said:

140 square miles?

It sure looks a lot more like  this is about a terrorist group subjugating a weak will-less people into the Stone Age to maintain selfish power syphoning all the aid, and resources for themselves and fighting an idealistic war to maintain the power.  

All the conflict arises from there. 

If you cut off that head it all stops. 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

140 square miles?

It sure looks a lot more like  this is about a terrorist group subjugating a weak will-less people into the Stone Age to maintain selfish power syphoning all the aid, and resources for themselves and fighting an idealistic war to maintain the power.  

All the conflict arises from there. 

If you cut off that head it all stops. 

I assure you if anyone ever shoved us all into Florida and controlled every aspect of our lives we would do the same. 

5 minutes ago, LeviF said:

To answer the question posed earlier, God commanded Israel to wipe out the Amalekites. In the Bible they failed to do so. Netandyoohoo referencing Amalek is essentially a proclamation that they are justified by divine right to kill all of the palestinians, asserting that they are the descendants of Amalek that God has commanded Israel to wipe out.

Thank you. He’s no better than any extremist and fundamentalist. 

Yesterday I knew the TV networks wouldn’t cover the case. I wasn’t surprised. I expected it. I rarely watch Fox News or cnn, but yesterday I made it a point to flip channels for hours. Nothing. Not a whisper. Ladies and gents that’s called controlling the narrative. At least they were equal with it. They didn’t cover it today either and that’s because they knew there’s no defense of what’s taking place in Gaza. Everyday its 10/7. For 98 days now. Sky News on the other hand didn’t cover it yesterday but had the audacity to cover the defense today. Unreal. 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

nobody wants these people or to help them, not even their Arab neighbors. Why is that? 

You really want to go with this argument? Really? How many Jewish people did Hitler kill before anyone helped them? 

28 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I haven't followed that string of citations, but off the top of my head it wouldn't surprise me if this is correct.

Yes, we have a territorial dispute. And yes too, religious fanaticism is certainly making it worse.

52 minutes ago, Justice said:

The US has been poking their nose in the Middle East and fighting wars over there for decades. You’re gonna make a lot of enemies like that. No sense in arguing about it. Facts are facts. None of these nations have ever invaded the US. You can’t say the same. 

The Middle East doesn't need the US to provoke wars.

They would be far more successful at that task if left to settle their hate without other participation.

None of those nations invaded the US because they don't have that capability.

It has nothing to do with desire.

Further, an embassy is considered sovereign territory, and those have been bombed and invaded, in Africa and the Middle East, with significant loss of human life, so spare the "morons" here that claim.

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I haven't followed that string of citations, but off the top of my head it wouldn't surprise me if this is correct.

Yes, we have a territorial dispute. And yes too, religious fanaticism is certainly making it worse.

Deut 25: 

17 Remember what Amalek did unto thee by the way, when ye were come forth out of Egypt;

18 How he met thee by the way, and smote the hindmost of thee, even all that were feeble behind thee, when thou wast faint and weary; and he feared not God.

19 Therefore it shall be, when the Lord thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget it.

Then the reason that God later rejects King Saul and cuts off his line is that Saul failed to obey God when he was told to destroy the Amaleks entirely, "both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass." (1 Sam 15)

Fanaticism may play a part but at root this is a blood feud that dates back thousands of years.

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, sherpa said:

The Middle East doesn't need the US to provoke wars.

They would be far more successful at that task if left to settle their hate without other participation.

None of those nations invaded the US because they don't have that capability.

It has nothing to do with desire.

Further, an embassy is considered sovereign territory, and those have been bombed and invaded, in Africa and the Middle East, with significant loss of human life, so spare the "morons" here that claim.

Lots of mental gymnastics going on there. Saying a lot of nothing too. The point still remains… the USA attacks and slaughters millions globally. 

Edited by Justice

Israel just turned off the internet and all telecommunications in Gaza. They didn’t like having so much visual evidence against them. Actions of someone with something to hide. Only God knows what’s coming next. 

3 hours ago, Justice said:

Yesterday I knew the TV networks wouldn’t cover the case. I wasn’t surprised. I expected it. I rarely watch Fox News or cnn, but yesterday I made it a point to flip channels for hours. Nothing. Not a whisper. Ladies and gents that’s called controlling the narrative. At least they were equal with it. They didn’t cover it today either and that’s because they knew there’s no defense of what’s taking place in Gaza. Everyday its 10/7. For 98 days now. Sky News on the other hand didn’t cover it yesterday but had the audacity to cover the defense today. Unreal. 

You really want to go with this argument? Really? How many Jewish people did Hitler kill before anyone helped them? 

2/3rds of the Jewish population left Germany between 1933 and 1941. Almost 400k. So wrong. They saw what was coming and hit out. But that’s why they are a culture associated with success, instead of war mongering, human rights atrocities, and the inability to advance a society beyond goat herding and Terrorist mob rule. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

2/3rds of the Jewish population left Germany between 1933 and 1941. Almost 400k. So wrong. They saw what was coming and hit out. But that’s why they are a culture associated with success, instead of war mongering, human rights atrocities, and the inability to advance a society beyond goat herding and Terrorist mob rule. 

Yeah like satanic music, porn and such 😜 

wait… did you say instead of war mongering and human rights atrocities??!!! Atta boy!!!! Lol that’s hilarious!!!Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

29 years of….. lol 

Edited by Justice

Israel, specifically Netanyahu, begged the US to attack Iraq and now Iran. But they’re not war mongering lol Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

the stupidity is strong in this one 

5 hours ago, Justice said:

note to self:

boom. 

Are you sure you are not redhawk’s Islamic alter-ego? Ridiculous babbling that he has made his calling card. 

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Are you sure you are not redhawk’s Islamic alter-ego? Ridiculous babbling that he has made his calling card. 

Being insulted here is like Not Sure being insulted in Idiocracy. I love it here because I get to see how the stupidity works in the wild in their natural habitat. 

39 minutes ago, Justice said:

Yeah like satanic music, porn and such 😜 

wait… did you say instead of war mongering and human rights atrocities??!!! Atta boy!!!! Lol that’s hilarious!!!Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

29 years of….. lol 

30 minutes ago, Justice said:

Israel, specifically Netanyahu, begged the US to attack Iraq and now Iran. But they’re not war mongering lol Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

the stupidity is strong in this one 

Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO
meanwhile in Gaza …

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO
meanwhile in Gaza …

Atta boy!!! Expose yourself for not only being stupid but also hate filled. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Justice said:

Atta boy!!! Expose yourself for not only being stupid but also hate filled. 

Just laughing at one of the least Sophisticated most barbaric cultures on the planet. Pathetic really. Trapped for decades in 140 square mile pitch of ***** land with no recourse other than to submit control to terrorists. 

A subgroup that’s so trashy not even their fellow neighbors want them anywhere near their society 

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Just laughing at one of the least Sophisticated most barbaric cultures on the planet. Pathetic really. Trapped for decades in 140 square mile pitch of ***** land with no recourse other than to submit control to terrorists. 

A subgroup that’s so trashy not even their fellow neighbors want them anywhere near their society 

Well at least their women ain’t on only fans turning their vaginas into roast beef! Lol 😜 

And like I said before that ain’t the flex you think it is. Your boys been kicked out of every place they’ve ever been. 

1 hour ago, Justice said:

Well at least their women ain’t on only fans turning their vaginas into roast beef! Lol 😜 

And like I said before that ain’t the flex you think it is. Your boys been kicked out of every place they’ve ever been. 

have you ever considered their women are wishing to be on only fans but no one cares nor has any desire to navigate their lack of beauty and anyway said women are not sophisticated enough to use the technology ?? Meanwhile their elected terrorist leadership doesn’t allow them internet? 😂 

your boys get kicked out for trying to disrupt governments because they’re losers. My boys get kicked out because people are jealous of their success. 

woukd you like to start enumerating the contributions of Jews to society vs Palestinians? Let’s go 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood