Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

8 minutes ago, Justice said:

Eyeroll again. Nothing of substance. Again. 

That’s it. My time here is done. I’ve seen enough. See y’all in another few years. Gonna fade away from this place like I always do. 

I don't agree with a lot of what you've said here about the Israel-Hamas war. But I appreciated having your perspective.

42 minutes ago, Justice said:

Gotta respond before I leave. I never said there weren’t any counter protestors. Not once. Did I say that. I asked a question if there were. B-man said there was no violence so I said the counter protesters deserve some credit for that too. This explains a lot about you. Can’t even comprehend what you’re reading so how can I expect you to understand this conflict? 

bye bye 

Don't let the door hit ya where (made up deity of your liking) split ya...

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ted really does rely on low iq MAGA types.

The GQP is the one holding up aid for Israel by playing games by attaching the IRS offset (which would only increase our debt).

Nice try, Cancun.

They can just say anything to their base and it will be believed. 

• Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You’re gonna lose this one at the ballot box but keep pushing it

Hopefully more people see it as less important than the other truly important issues.  If not, we're *****.

• Like (+1) 1

You mean bombing women and children isn't popular? 

A majority of Americans now back a cease-fire in the Israel-Hamas war, though the Biden administration has strongly spoken against such a move, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll published Wednesday.

Poll respondents showed less support for Israel than at the start of the conflict, showing changing opinions as the war reaches its sixth week. About 32 percent of respondents said the U.S. should support Israel, down from 41 percent in mid-October, days after the start of the war.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4310635-us-support-for-israel-is-declining-survey/

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

you and your projection. maybe find a mirror before trying to point a finger. 

and remember that every time you point a finger, there are three coming back at you.

you mean you said their wasn't counter protesters, I provided proof.  and you pivoted to pathetic ad hominem attempts.

Kinda scripty.  

Irony is dead.

Like, real dead.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean bombing women and children isn't popular? 

A majority of Americans now back a cease-fire in the Israel-Hamas war, though the Biden administration has strongly spoken against such a move, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll published Wednesday.

Poll respondents showed less support for Israel than at the start of the conflict, showing changing opinions as the war reaches its sixth week. About 32 percent of respondents said the U.S. should support Israel, down from 41 percent in mid-October, days after the start of the war.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4310635-us-support-for-israel-is-declining-survey/

I would like to know the rationalization of the Biden administration being against the cease-fire

That actually doesn’t make any sense to me

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hopefully more people see it as less important than the other truly important issues.  If not, we're *****.

Setting women’s rights back is extremely important and they vote

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I would like to know the rationalization of the Biden administration being against the cease-fire

The Military & Intelligence Complex ruling the USA won"t allow them to express that view.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It makes perfect sense if you had been paying attention.

Israel said, after the atrocities committed by Hamas that they were going to eliminate them.

Not stop them, eliminate them.

A ceasefire is a guarantee of Hamas' existence in Gaza, and a guarantee this all happens again.

That is the correct stance, and it's going to be ugly.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, sherpa said:

It makes perfect sense if you had been paying attention.

Israel said, after the atrocities committed by Hamas that they were going to eliminate them.

Not stop them, eliminate them.

A ceasefire is a guarantee of Hamas' existence in Gaza, and a guarantee this all happens again.

That is the correct stance, and it's going to be ugly.

No, it’s not the correct stance

They are killing the wrong people