Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

90a17eb9-2a4b-48bf-a946-6d299554a46c-105

Largest Pro-Israel Rally in US History as 290,000 Take to National Mall to Condemn Antisemitism

By Bob Hoge 

On Sunday, I reported on the massive pro-Israel demonstrations that broke out across France over the weekend, and I opined that I hoped such action would make its way here and that Americans would stand against hate. On Tuesday, that’s exactly what happened in Washington D.C., as a crowd estimated at almost 300,000 marched on the National Mall to decry antisemitism and express support for the Jewish people.

It was much different than a pro-Hamas rally, as New York Sun publisher Dovid Efune noted:

7 major differences between the anti-Israel protests and the pro-Israel rally today at the National Mall:

1. Nobody was assaulted.

2. There were many American flags.

3. There was no racism or bigotry.

4. Nobody was hiding behind a face mask.

5. Concern was expressed for innocents on the other side.

6. It was bipartisan.

7. It was much, much larger!

https://twitter.com/Efune/status/1724544114308403268?

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/11/14/largest-pro-israel-rally-in-us-history-as-290000-take-to-national-mall-to-condemn-antisemitism-n2166359

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

90a17eb9-2a4b-48bf-a946-6d299554a46c-105

Largest Pro-Israel Rally in US History as 290,000 Take to National Mall to Condemn Antisemitism

By Bob Hoge 

On Sunday, I reported on the massive pro-Israel demonstrations that broke out across France over the weekend, and I opined that I hoped such action would make its way here and that Americans would stand against hate. On Tuesday, that’s exactly what happened in Washington D.C., as a crowd estimated at almost 300,000 marched on the National Mall to decry antisemitism and express support for the Jewish people.

It was much different than a pro-Hamas rally, as New York Sun publisher Dovid Efune noted:

7 major differences between the anti-Israel protests and the pro-Israel rally today at the National Mall:

1. Nobody was assaulted.

2. There were many American flags.

3. There was no racism or bigotry.

4. Nobody was hiding behind a face mask.

5. Concern was expressed for innocents on the other side.

6. It was bipartisan.

7. It was much, much larger!

https://twitter.com/Efune/status/1724544114308403268?

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/11/14/largest-pro-israel-rally-in-us-history-as-290000-take-to-national-mall-to-condemn-antisemitism-n2166359

1. Were there counter protestors? And if so shouldn’t they get credit for non violence as well?

2. And this one is moronic because it’s the US that’s supplying Israel with weapons and money. Why the ever living F would pro Palestinians bring a US flag when that’s the case and the US is against a ceasefire? Huh??????

3. Hold up. Number 3 said hold my beer. This is just as moronic as statement 2. Maybe even more so since in no way can that be proven. “You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your *****in’ fingers and say, ‘That’s the bad guy.’ So what that make you? Good? You’re not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie.”

— Tony Montana, Scarface

4. You’re on a roll here. It’s amazing this needs to be pointed out but here I go anyways…. You don’t need a mask when your livelihood isn’t on the line. Foh. 
5. Kind of hard to feel bad about people when thousands are still dying. 
6. This is just ignorant. Everyone sucks on Israel’s c*^k. We all know that. 
7. One large protest doesn’t even begin to add up to all the pro-Palestine protests around the world. 

Do better. Get up off your knees. 

• Eyeroll 2

They were there.  

And it's absolutely amazing but predictable at this point how anti-aging about Israel or Jews gets some on the left under triggered to the point of reading like a Hamas newsletter  or the protocols 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

9 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They were there.  

And it's absolutely amazing but predictable at this point how anti-aging about Israel or Jews gets some on the left under triggered to the point of reading like a Hamas newsletter 

I can find the same exact thing happening on the other side. You just see what you want to see. You gave an eye roll to my lights, camera, action post. You already been exposed as being biased AF. At least I can condemn Hamas and all those people you just shared. I condemn their actions wholeheartedly. You’re just a hateful person. You need to come to grips with that. 

Edited by Justice
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

you and your projection. maybe find a mirror before trying to point a finger. 

and remember that every time you point a finger, there are three coming back at you.

you mean you said their wasn't counter protesters, I provided proof.  and you pivoted to pathetic ad hominem attempts.

Kinda scripty.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

you and your projection. maybe find a mirror before trying to point a finger. 

and remember that every time you point a finger, there are three coming back at you.

Exposed?  

as sticking to facts vs Hamas level propaganda?

And yeah. Not as violent and hateful as the ones parroting MSM and Hamas reporting.

All these empty calories. That’s a lot of accusations without even one shred of evidence. All my posts are here to see. Try finding one example of me needing a mirror. Foh. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Justice said:

All these empty calories. That’s a lot of accusations without even one shred of evidence. All my posts are here to see. Try finding one example of me needing a mirror. Foh. 

you said there were no counter protesters. I simply showed that there were.

Sorry that everyone saw the marches with people chanting about the river to the sea.

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

you said there were no counter protesters. I simply showed that there were.

Sorry that everyone saw the marches with people chanting about the river to the sea.

Gotta respond before I leave. I never said there weren’t any counter protestors. Not once. Did I say that. I asked a question if there were. B-man said there was no violence so I said the counter protesters deserve some credit for that too. This explains a lot about you. Can’t even comprehend what you’re reading so how can I expect you to understand this conflict? 

bye bye